Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Everyone doesn"t win. You have a 10 which is perfect and a 0 which is absolute worst. Scale everything else in between.

This isn"t grade school where a 6.5 is utter failure. It just means 35% exceed that score.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
We can"t make the most beautiful girl in the entire world a ten and judge everyone else by that. If you judged me next to Megan Fox, I would be like...a 2...maybe not even that.
Why the fuck not? You"re just in denial of the 20 or 30 point scale you should be using if you"re offering up 10s to everyone.

trex

Queen Bee
Tuco I"m going to post my tits with "negs for Tuco" written across it.

Pipe down.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
A lightbulb just went off in my head. I finally get why you guys are such ass holes about the way girls look.

Let me explain to you how I see a 1-10 scale. *clears throat*

Some of you maybe know I am head over heals lez for Lana Del Ray. She is a 10 (in my book). I"m also strangely attracted to Megan Fox who is WAY hotter than Lana Del Ray, but she"s still just a 10 because a 10 is the highest rank.

Let"s look at cocks now, Brad Pitt"s cock is a 10 because it is Brad Pitts fucking cock even though it"s probably just your average white boy cock (although I"m positive it is beautiful to look at). A huge black anaconda is also a 10 because a 10 is the highest possible rank. If I judged every cock based on a giant black snake as a ten I would continuously be very disappointed and NEVER able to gasm.

You see it"s because a wonderful and perfect by all standards school paper is a 100%, right? Well an above and beyond, makes-you-rethink-your-existence paper also just gets a 100%. The only difference is the better one probably also gets a note from your teacher.

We can"t make the most beautiful girl in the entire world a ten and judge everyone else by that. If you judged me next to Megan Fox, I would be like...a 2...maybe not even that.
So if we don"t judge women next to 10s, what the fuck are we supposed to use as a metric?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think what this really explains is how bad 99% of women are at just about everything.

Kate Beckinsale is my 10. Everyone else is lower, albeit perhaps only by decimal points. I"m not grading a fucking paper she wrote.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Don"t completely kill the value of the original post man.

"Trex vs. Etoille, Cam vs. Aria: a point-by-point analysis of tits, dicks, and punchability"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lyrical said:
Would be a good title for this thread. "How to Judge Cocks" starting on page x.
I"m actually a little disappointed that an epic thread by Ser Kegkilla has been derailed into this.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
lol @ debating how to judge cocks
This. Goddamn, Fedor has made everyone so fucking Cock-centric on this board...I"m surprised Kirun isn"t getting jealous.

Teabag to everyone arguing about how to properly judge a cock then who will claim meta status as men elsewhere

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Riska~ said:
This. Goddamn, Fedor has made everyone so fucking Cock-centric on this board...I"m surprised Kirun isn"t getting jealous.

Teabag to everyone arguing about how to properly judge a cock then who will claim meta status as men elsewhere
Fedor just likes shemales, to offset the cocks there needs to be boobs atleast. So far it"s just been cocks.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:so... shemale?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Riska~ said:

congrats on posting the oldest pic in the history of the internet you friggin homo