Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they all want an impressive load until you don"t "warn them".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
This. I just realized I would need to see amount of cum and a gif of them shooting it for a real judgement. Even a 9 cock can fall to a 7 if the jizz has a poor (too thick or lumpy) consistency or if it doesn"t near hit you in the face when they pull out. I"ve seen some where the cum basically oozes out of the peen hole. That. That (!) is the worst. I love watching it shoot far!
Over share?

Those penises are both nice. They don"t have the herpes (which I know kept some of you from showing me yours) or anything else blatantly wrong with them. It"s just cams sac that is confirmed terrible. Someone send me a pic of their uncircumcised cock. I want to see.

Edit: oh and amount. There"s got to be at least a few tablespoons, amirite Kuriin?
I knew you were all talk.

trex

Queen Bee
Tuco said:
I knew you were all talk.
Tuco you"re such a fag. What"s all talk about that?

Edit: Soy that"s bs. I always love it. It"s especially great when I"m on top and he shoots himself in the face. Lulz.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
Tuco you"re such a fag. What"s all talk about that?

Edit: Soy that"s bs. I always love it. It"s especially great when I"m on top and he shoots himself in the face. Lulz.
that"s fucked up

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Trexmussen said:
It"s especially great when I"m on top and he shoots himself in the face. Lulz.
Tyen confirmed bottom.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
alright off to a good start just got our first submission to the FoHSS boobs contest.

trex will you be participating?

trex

Queen Bee
I suppose. I just had a huge dinner. Added at least 2 lbs.

Who is the other (are the other?) participant(s?)?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
I suppose. I just had a huge dinner. Added at least 2 lbs.

Who is the other (are the other?) participant(s?)?
i"m not going to name the participants until the decision, but if she wants to come forward she is more than welcome.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I once pulled out, and shot a load into a girl"s hair. Is that a + for distance, or a - for disgusting?

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
i"m not going to name the participants until the decision, but if she wants to come forward she is more than welcome.
#trollunsuccessful

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I%20like%20where%20this%20is%20going.jpg

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Ser Kegkilla said:
This isn"t really fair. Camerous can participate in this contest too.

HiroYagyu_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
A lightbulb just went off in my head. I finally get why you guys are such ass holes about the way girls look.

Let me explain to you how I see a 1-10 scale. *clears throat*

Some of you maybe know I am head over heals lez for Lana Del Ray. She is a 10 (in my book). I"m also strangely attracted to Megan Fox who is WAY hotter than Lana Del Ray, but she"s still just a 10 because a 10 is the highest rank.

Let"s look at cocks now, Brad Pitt"s cock is a 10 because it is Brad Pitts fucking cock even though it"s probably just your average white boy cock (although I"m positive it is beautiful to look at). A huge black anaconda is also a 10 because a 10 is the highest possible rank. If I judged every cock based on a giant black snake as a ten I would continuously be very disappointed and NEVER able to gasm.

You see it"s because a wonderful and perfect by all standards school paper is a 100%, right? Well an above and beyond, makes-you-rethink-your-existence paper also just gets a 100%. The only difference is the better one probably also gets a note from your teacher.

We can"t make the most beautiful girl in the entire world a ten and judge everyone else by that. If you judged me next to Megan Fox, I would be like...a 2...maybe not even that.
Either you"re tyen, or tyen"s been checking out your dream girl on google

Seo_foh

shitlord
Soygen said:
This isn"t really fair. Camerous can participate in this contest too.
If his Ballsack is any indication of how saggy the rest of him is... i"m betting his tits are worse than a 90 year old mother of 10.