Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We can"t all be masters of masculinity =/

(Besides, the Auschwitz look is in this year)

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Everytime I see that, and what he posted, I think

"Would you fuck me? I"d fuck me.. I"d fuck me hard."

Chris said:
Doesn"t doing that that make you Japanese?

Japanese_Bond.jpg
lol, nice.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Good job at posting my picture. I like this one better.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
301827_10101604731861405_12461794_69679584_995696553_n.jpg

bofa_sl

shitlord
have you ever listened to a girl radio dj and thought "man, i bet that chick is sexy". then you go home, google her, only to find out the bitch is totally not what you were expecting?

well my friends, this is how i feel each and every time i come back in search for grade D tits. stop posting your pictures, stop posting your cocks and let the wretched tits we"re all about to witness come forth.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I"m personally interested in this dick contest. You guys would have two excellent cocksucking judges (myself and Trexx) and being gay, you know you"re getting the best results because gay men know when a cock is good looking and know how to suck a mean cock.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kuriin said:
I"m personally interested in this dick contest. You guys would have two excellent cocksucking judges (myself and Trexx) and being gay, you know you"re getting the best results because gay men know when a cock is good looking and know how to suck a mean cock.
This isn"t the tranny mega-homo thread, we want T&A.

trex

Queen Bee
Maybe I"ll change my view on chest hair when I"m older, but for now it just seems kind of dirty. I like a lot of chest hair, just not long chest hairs.

I like ass crack hairs. They"re manly. But I"m sure if I was a gay man I would be whistling a different tune.

You have really nice hips, Kuriin. But I"m sure you already knew that.

Im also pro in that category, big K. I was thinking maybe we could collaborate on a tutorial on how to perfectly suck a cock, but there are very few cock suckers on this site, so I don"t know who would want to read that. But I, for one, would LOVE to hear kuriin"s technique.

trex

Queen Bee
Fammaden said:
He"s just down the coast in San Fran, invite him up for the weekend and he can demonstrate on Tyen for you.
I would except for

a. Tyen wouldn"t be down and
b. he"s out of our league

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kuriin said:
Did you really think that would work? Sounds like you"re terrible at being a gay man.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
He"s just down the coast in San Fran, invite him up for the weekend and he can demonstrate on Tyen for you.
Ahahaha.

Also pic is sort of related, its dedicated to Big Trexx"s love of hairy men.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
I was thinking maybe we could collaborate on a tutorial on how to perfectly suck a cock, but there are very few cock suckers on this site, so I don"t know who would want to read that. But I, for one, would LOVE to hear kuriin"s technique.
Confirmed terrible at sucking dick.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Kuriin said:
Holy fuck shit, what a disgrace to humanity. It"s like looking at a real-life Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Except there"sgirlyhair.
Everyone knows Shaggy and Scooby are the only reason that show went anywhere, so thanks for the compliment fag. And no, I still won"t let you lick my ass even if you offer me scooby snacks.

Edit: I just saw your link in your sig about a ride to stop aids. Protip, if you stopped getting rammed in the ass by every fag you bump into then maybe you wouldn"t have the hivvy.

Edit 2: Is someone with a faggoty ass hipster chinese/japanese/whatever fuckin tattoo on the back of his neck seriously trying to ridicule someone about looks?