Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Stratos_foh

shitlord
not a good look wizardhawk. raging at a homo while being unable to get a woman yourself.

you suppressing some desperate thoughts? some thoughts that maybe there"s no woman out there for you. but maybe.... there"s a man?

it"s going to be ok, son

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wizardhawk said:
Everyone knows Shaggy and Scooby are the only reason that show went anywhere, so thanks for the compliment fag. And no, I still won"t let you lick my ass even if you offer me scooby snacks.

Edit: I just saw your link in your sig about a ride to stop aids. Protip, if you stopped getting rammed in the ass by every fag you bump into then maybe you wouldn"t have the hivvy.

Edit 2: Is someone with a faggoty ass hipster chinese/japanese/whatever fuckin tattoo on the back of his neck seriously trying to ridicule someone about looks?

Kid, you try way too hard. First off, I don"t have sex with anorexic men who think growing facial hair is manly when they can"t properly grow facial hair. Secondly, I don"t have HIV. I work in infectious diseases. Apparently working in a field automatically means you have some kind of disease. Thirdly, snipping about my tattoo is tragic.

Did you really think that would work? Sounds like you"re terrible at being a gay man.
Sounds like you"ve got a vast amount more experience than I do. I"m always open to suggestions, honey!

And, not into Tyen. I"ve seen that jewfro. It scares the shit out of me.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin, haven"t you heard? Every gay man has AIDS. Wizard cock is just jealous of your broad chest.

Tyen"s hair makes me wet. You guys are h8rs. He"s been growing it out since I asked him to (6 months ago or so) and today he has his first pony tail!!! It is fucking sexy. I dont know if it"s a Portland thing or not but I fucking love the man tail.

For the record, it"s a high pony, not a low, gamer pony tail. I saw a bunch of men in Italy with it when I went a few years ago and I thought it was revolutionary and sexy.com. Ever since Ive wanted a bf with a pony. None of
my previous bfs were man enough to have awkward as fuck hair for several months while their hair was in the not-scruffy-not-long phase. T was. And let me just say, it paid off.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so tyen is pussy whipped by trex? and has a ponytail?

trex

Queen Bee
#correct

Req has one too and there ain"t be no bitch woman bossing him around.

You guys are right. I want them both to go to town on my pussy.

Ps happy birthday to daddy req! Srsly.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is portland down to 5 women or less that men are resorting to this faggotry?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
Maybe I"ll change my view on chest hair when I"m older, but for now it just seems kind of dirty. I like a lot of chest hair, just not long chest hairs.

I like ass crack hairs. They"re manly. But I"m sure if I was a gay man I would be whistling a different tune.

You have really nice hips, Kuriin. But I"m sure you already knew that.

Im also pro in that category, big K. I was thinking maybe we could collaborate on a tutorial on how to perfectly suck a cock, but there are very few cock suckers on this site, so I don"t know who would want to read that. But I, for one, would LOVE to hear kuriin"s technique.
Is it wrong to have a sudden urge of shooting myself in the head after reading this post?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EJYG.gif

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Tyen, she"s branded you with a shitty hairstyle. Oh, the huge manatee..
If you cash those points in for a threesome or something, then well played.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trexmussen said:
Kuriin, haven"t you heard? Every gay man has AIDS.
Actually it"s the percentage of gay men that have HIV/AIDS in SF is pretty scary. I think it"s something around 25%. Not really close to every gay man, but it"s a staggeringly high percentage.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
AlexTheDictator said:
Actually it"s the percentage of gay men that have HIV/AIDS in SF is pretty scary. I think it"s something around 25%. Not really close to every gay man, but it"s a staggeringly high percentage.
Because people don"t want to get tested. You"d be surprised at how many people don"t use the free services that are all over town. There"s a reason why the number of positives/month are increasing: because more people are getting tested.