Trip to Dallas

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Which club(s)?? I know this isn't a matter of official strip club policy, so are you talking back-room negotiations here?
Uhh.. have you ever actually gotten a dance at any of these clubs? The chicks practically put your hands on their tits themselves.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Been to the Lodge and Baby Dolls a few times, as well as a few sketchy ones near Arlington years ago, and I'm afraid I didn't witness or get offered such services.. The most I got was an offer for a back-room BJ at one of the sketchy ones.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Been to the Lodge and Baby Dolls a few times, as well as a few sketchy ones near Arlington years ago, and I'm afraid I didn't witness or get offered such services.. The most I got was an offer for a back-room BJ at one of the sketchy ones.
There's no offer/acceptance. You just get a dance, proceed to feel tits. It's not complicated.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya man if you are getting all weird with them by being explicit with what you want to do then you're gonna creep em out. Just give em twenty bucks, adjust your junk so they can give it a nice rub and enjoy some titties all over your face.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There used to be a strip club in ft worth called New Orleans nights - if it's still around go there asap. I got jacked off there in high school by some (i wanna say) hot Asian stripper.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Ya man if you are getting all weird with them by being explicit with what you want to do then you're gonna creep em out. Just give em twenty bucks, adjust your junk so they can give it a nice rub and enjoy some titties all over your face.
Picturing Wombat try to negotiate what exactly he is allowed to touch is making me lol.

Springbok_sl said:
There used to be a strip club in ft worth called New Orleans nights - if it's still around go there asap. I got jacked off there in high school by some (i wanna say) hot Asian stripper.
Right by where I used to go to high school. Always saw the billboards, never had a chance to go until randomly after college visiting a buddy. Went at like 4pm, was strange walking out of a strip club and the sun still being out.