True Blood

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This last episode was only redeemed by Eric's bloody rampage, more specifically him cavalierly disemboweling the scientist. The whole Bill saving vampires with his blood which in turn save him by feeding their blood back to him was full retard. So basically this new Day Vampire gang can create limitless daywalkers just by letting others suck their blood?

Cybsled

Ya, they haven't set any rules for the super Warlow blood. Bill chugged a vial and has been sunlight immune for what seems like a week or more.

Eric didn't disembowel that scientist...he just turned him into Eunich with a single rip. Shitty way to go lol.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
This last episode was only redeemed by Eric's bloody rampage, more specifically him cavalierly disemboweling the scientist. The whole Bill saving vampires with his blood which in turn save him by feeding their blood back to him was full retard. So basically this new Day Vampire gang can create limitless daywalkers just by letting others suck their blood?
I don't get why if Bill had made his way into the sun-room, why the vampires already in there didn't just leave

Golt_sl

shitlord
I don't get why if Bill had made his way into the sun-room, why the vampires already in there didn't just leave
Haha, not to mention that the "room" they were all trapped in, the sun roof part didn't even encompass the entirety of it.. just like the center. Shit, old reverend Newlin wasn't even going to burn without even drinking Bill's blood until Eric held him in the sunlight. But you gotta just shrug that shit off at this point, lol.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, not to mention that the "room" they were all trapped in, the sun roof part didn't even encompass the entirety of it.. just like the center.
I couldn't believe that when I saw it. They are beyond not even trying anymore

Cybsled

He won't be dead. I guarantee you that Pam will come crashing down from the sky and crater them into the snow, saving him.

The "zombie" vampire angle kind of reminds me of the web comic "Last Blood".

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I haven't watched a single episode of this season, or the latter half of last. I just read the AV Club reviews and get the gist of the story, which sounds terrible. Sookie has been passed around to every main male character at this point, and half the guest stars. Fairy pussy must have some amazing regenerative qualities for her snatch to not look like past-expiration cold cuts.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Terrible doesn't begin to describe how bad it truly was, the entire season was being built up to one point that ended up being entirely moot.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
So has Jessica gotten naked yet?
fuck no... even last night when all the "day walking" vamps are having a fuckfest outside the Compton residence and they are all naked, she is running around in her jumpsuit yelling at them to have fun and party and fuck... but nooo she was ready to go to Siberia with the amount of clothing she was wearing compared to the rest of them.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
My wife was surprised Eric didn't have a bigger cock.
I told her "Well, he was in the snow, cut him some slack.".
She informed me that he wasn't REALLY in the Alps.
I told her that even so, if I was that actor, I would open every conversation with "Hi, I'm Alexander Skarsg?rd, you've probably seen me in True Blood, I would just like to point out, in my defense, there really was snow EVERYWHERE."

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Seriously, whoever wrote this season should be shot. It was so epically bad on every possible level. I can't even begin to start listing out the endless plot holes. When did Alcid become mr nice guy again? When did Sookie decide to get back together? Why did Eric's sister die so quickly to the Hep-V, but all these other infected vamps live for weeks? Why does the French chick refuse to bang Jason, and why does he put up with it?

The season finale dumbass highlights had to be Tara/mother reunion and how Warlow got killed. The former was awkward, perverse, and just plain stupid and uncomfortable to watch. The latter was the screenwriter definition of "we have no idea how to create dramatic tension and are totally unoriginal", so we'll have grandpa fairy pop out of nowhere and subdue vamp-fairy while Jason stabs him.

I'm sue of course they are going to find a way to save Eric, despite the fact that they explicitly showed him turning into a chunk of coal. Flying Pam (when did that happen) to th rescue!

Cybsled

Well vampires either fall apart when they die from sunlight or they completely vaporize like Godric. Eric did neither, so he's
not dead. As for the virus, after the 6 months later they mention the virus mutated. Remember, a successful virus is one that doesn't conpletely wipe out its hosts.