True Detective

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So based on that preview
Cohle found evidence of Hart's daughter being molested.

Fedor

<Banned>
Fair enough. Didn't the people from the church describe Dora's new man as a tall guy with scars though? That and Rust says something like "the scars on the giant" or something. Maybe he's just got it wrong, too.
Reggie Ledoux also had scars on his face so I assumed Rust was trying to figure out if she was referring to him and only him. He started out by asking her if there were more than two people involved and Dewall obviously didn't fit the description of tall and scarred.

Fedor

<Banned>
Lawnmower man's not that tall either, but someone said he was credited for two or three episodes.
I don't know Glenn Fleshler's height and Greg Antonnaci and Stephen Graham are pretty short but I'd guess he's definitely 6'+.

two-boats-and-a-lifegaurd-03-1024.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Spaghetti monster man features prominently in Episode 7

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don't know Glenn Fleshler's height and Greg Antonnaci and Stephen Graham are pretty short but I'd guess he's definitely 6'+.

two-boats-and-a-lifegaurd-03-1024.jpg
I think those guys are just really short.

rrr_img_61110.jpg

Then again, it's not hard to make someone look taller than they really are on film.

Also, Ledoux just looked like he might have acne scars or something to me, but nothing significant. Fuck, I don't know.

Fedor

<Banned>
I think those guys are just really short.

rrr_img_61110.jpg

Then again, it's not hard to make someone look taller than they really are on film.

Also, Ledoux just looked like he might have acne scars or something to me, but nothing significant. Fuck, I don't know.
That's Margaret Colins next to him, she's 5'11" and wearing heels.

tn-500_dsc_0456.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well, this thread is unreadable now, but I will say Rust telling that woman to kill herself was hard core. Also I don't believe either of the guys is a killer.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I busted out laughing at how fucking cold Rust is with that. Excellent episode, man, great that they are back together for the last two episodes. We might be more or less done with flashbacks. THere is some ground they have left to fill in, but they might not end up doing it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The hookup between Rust and the wife didn't really work for me. May need to re-watch it more carefully but just seemed below par compared to everything else in the show. Doesn't seem likely that he would bang his partner's wife like that. As in the situation not the actual style they used!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was hoping they wouldnt pull an "i fucked ted", but i guess since that scene was so memorable from BB they had to recycle it here. that aside this was a great episode. answered quite a few questions and also shut those fucking DVR detectives the fuck up.

a question about the timeline. when Hart told beth he just had the worst day over the phone, what was he referring to?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Beth is so fucking hot. I expect gifs within the hour..
You need to go watch Banshee. Beth has a sex or nudity scene every other episode in that show and they are a lot more explicit than what there tonight. (Not sure if you liked Spartacus, but Banshee is essentially modern Spartacus, and she is one of the primary T&A girls in it.)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure they showed us the scene with Cohle telling the girl she should kill herself because that's how he 'killed' Tuttle.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Last frame of the episode....Rust's tail light is still busted where Marty got thrown into it at the end of the fight. Fucking awesome.