True Detective

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Oh i made it. I've been heavily dissecting the show.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
hey guys, look what Country Araysar found while he was trolling for local dudes on OKC

PcUl54X.png

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Well, my theory about Hart and Rust faking a fight and laying low for ten years to avoid the powerful group of Satanists isn't looking good. Unless Hart had his wife go fuck Rust to make the story more believable. That was a big coincidence Hart running into that hot prostitute years later, the one that broke his marriage apart. Think she is working for the Satanists? I don't have a clue really.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Half the fun of these threads is reading about all the wacky theories people somehow think up, and watching those people get flamed for being dumb (lol tad10 you dipshit).

It demonstrates how susceptible some people are to inventing symbolism or meaning out of thin air. "The devil's trap is placed directly behind Hart's name plate on his desk. What does it mean?!"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tad also believes in god. You can sell that moron on just about anything with a bit of effort. Unless you're black.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's crazy theories concocted by people hoping for some Lost level shit...and there's tad trying to convince everyone that long hair and a mustache are a foolproof disguise.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lost ruined TV in a lot of ways. there is some new show coming to ABC, i think its called Resurrection. the show is promoting itself as "the next Lost". i wont even watch that shit just based on the tagline.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Interview with Michelle Monaghan

What three words would you use to describe these last episodes?
Oh gosh. I would say shocking, disturbing, and resolve.

So there is resolution?
Yeah. Oh yes, very much so.

We will know who the killer is?
Y-y-y-y-yes. Yes. [Laughs.]

When you read the reveal, were you surprised?
Yes. [Laughs.] I can't be that girl, you know what I mean? [Laughs.] The whole thing would get ugly if I said more! We actually all knew. all eight episodes were written when we went in to shoot it, so before any of us signed on, we were actually able to read the entire series, which was the reason why all of us signed on to do it, because it was just so good, beginning, middle, and end. You'll see.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah so imdb spoils the show pretty much with just the casting per episode data, but a redditor drilling for crew information pulled up instagrams from random grips and assistant camera guys and got some pretty cool if spoilery behind the scenes shots.

Looks like that Cthulhu lair fanart may have had some legs
rrr_img_61232.jpg

rrr_img_61229.jpg
rrr_img_61230.jpg
rrr_img_61231.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interview with Michelle Monaghan

What three words would you use to describe these last episodes?
Oh gosh. I would say shocking, disturbing, and resolve.

So there is resolution?
Yeah. Oh yes, very much so.

We will know who the killer is?
Y-y-y-y-yes. Yes. [Laughs.]

When you read the reveal, were you surprised?
Yes. [Laughs.] I can't be that girl, you know what I mean? [Laughs.] The whole thing would get ugly if I said more! We actually all knew. all eight episodes were written when we went in to shoot it, so before any of us signed on, we were actually able to read the entire series, which was the reason why all of us signed on to do it, because it was just so good, beginning, middle, and end. You'll see.
Expectations sky high now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah so imdb spoils the show pretty much with just the casting per episode data, but a redditor drilling for crew information pulled up instagrams from random grips and assistant camera guys and got some pretty cool if spoilery behind the scenes shots.

Looks like that Cthulhu lair fanart may have had some legs
rrr_img_61232.jpg

rrr_img_61229.jpg
rrr_img_61230.jpg
rrr_img_61231.jpg
whoa

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Cthulhu is a dude with a squid head. This isn't a supernatural show. If there is a lair, it probably belongs to that lawnmower dude.