True Detective

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
hey did you know that marty shot a 10 point buck once?

do you know how many points were on the antlers on Dora Lange's head?

GUESS. I DARE YOU.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
hey did you know that marty shot a 10 point buck once?

do you know how many points were on the antlers on Dora Lange's head?

GUESS. I DARE YOU.
Marty Hart not only invented fly fishing, but deer hunting and the terminology used to denote how large of a buck you killed. It will also be revealed that he is actually a tranny and will begin transitioning to be the yellow queen, but not before Rust gets some strokes on that big swinging dick of his.

That is how supertouch hopes the season will end.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The show has tons of symbolism, most of which
was invented entirely by the viewers. Which kind of seems like one of the themes of the show. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it!
rolleyes.png
redface.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The show has tons of symbolism, most of which hasn't been tied together. Are you too retarded to understand that?
Are you too retarded to understand that not everything you notice is symbolism? And that many symbols contradict each other in the show?

For every one of your stupid theories I can make just as many as to why Rust Cohle is the killer or Tuttle or Hart's father in law.

CrazyRussell

Golden Squire
When the girl said the man with the scars watched, I thought maybe it was the castrated freak watching with his pants down. A prison castration job would leave some pretty nasty scars.

Just a thought.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The theory I'm most confident about is the lawnmower guy is a former student of one of those schools and is killing/abducting women who also attended.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So the lawnmower man is behind the whole thing?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This show rules on the fact I own, went to the concerts and wear the Pantera Far Beyond Driven and Pink Floyd Division Bell Concert T-shirts both at the age of 14.

Jesus fucking Christ I am officially old.

velk

Trakanon Raider
<most of the symbolism> was invented entirely by the viewers. Which kind of seems like one of the themes of the show. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it!
rolleyes.png
redface.png
That's almost always the case with symbolism isn't it ? I seem to remember some story about Hemmingway punching a critic for some of the things he said about symbolism in his writing ;p

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Between the Monaghan interview and those instagram photos, expectations for these last two episodes are definitely high.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So the former prostitute is a plant to lure Hart to the bad guys team right? He was bought off, that's how he has the nice new ride in present day. Then he sees the video of his daughter and becomes the ghost rider. Good ass show.