True Detective

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Really like the song, apparently its an unreleased song by lera lynn a country artist. I listened to some of her stuff and while none of it is as catchy as the trailer song "wolf like me" is pretty good.

im super pumped for this starting right after GoT around the same time as Hannibal.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Used to love Wolf like Me by TV On The Radio, dont know if they ever had any other hits like that song

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nothing gave me real True Detective feels until the guy with the mask putting his finger to his mouth. That's the kind of shit I expect. The rest looked like "oh man, look how sullen and Grumpycat these guys are! You know it's going to be a rough time!!!"

Not saying it's bad, but I can't say it did much for me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Really like the song, apparently its an unreleased song by lera lynn a country artist. I listened to some of her stuff and while none of it is as catchy as the trailer song "wolf like me" is pretty good.

im super pumped for this starting right after GoT around the same time as Hannibal.
A lot of the music in the first season was unreleased covers which I think were made just for the show.

Fedor

<Banned>
Yes it is old but, Rachel McAdams...DAT ASS!
body double

Ns29xC2.jpg

Homsar

I was just saying because he has the same build as Farrell and same type of clothes. Not even close to the stretches idiots were making last season

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
body double
Really think that is a double in that gif though? They show a lot of her face. Hmmm difficult to tell. We have to figure this out though, because whoever it is in that gif has one of the greatest asses ever bestowed to a white women.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The shirtdoeslook exactly the same. Case solved, boys. When does season 3 start?

Homsar

Holy fuck I just said its probably him, he is wearing an identical shirt throughout the trailer and shows him putting on brass knuckles ect, not a big deal saying there is a good chance thats him in the mask. Didnt know its a big deal to bring up small shit like that. the guy in the mask is also wearing the same belt and pants from the still photos of Farrell

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy fuck I just said its probably him, he is wearing an identical shirt throughout the trailer and shows him putting on brass knuckles ect, not a big deal saying there is a good chance thats him in the mask. Didnt know its a big deal to bring up small shit like that
I was agreeing with you, then I made a joke. Calm down, Rust.

Homsar

I figured people were comparing it to theories from last season about the spiral or the girl in the mental ward being woody's daughter ect.

I hope we get Farrell doing more of a psycho character or different instead of his Miami Vice, he was a great creep in Fright Night and was fantastic in Bruges/Seven Psychopaths

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I hope we get Farrell doing more of a psycho character or different instead of his Miami Vice, he was a great creep in Fright Night and was fantastic in Bruges/Seven Psychopaths
He's not going to be a psycho character he's going to be a cop not afraid to get his hands a little dirty toget results.