True Detective

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Upcoming Nude Scenes - UPDATE: True Detective S01E02 (Alexandra Daddario-Breasts. Ass; Possible Merkin)

"Very good news on the Alexandra Daddario front! She does indeed go topless (and more) in True Detective.

The shots from the trailers don't lie, she doffs her top in Episode 2 of the series after handcuffing Woody Harrelson to a bed. but it gets better. She then gets up off the bed, turns around and bends over as she takes off her bottoms showing a great shot of her butt and very brief/dark full frontal as she turns back around. A front runner for nude scene of 2014 already. They're real and they're spectacular."
T9oqyZx.jpg

I am waiting.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like the actors but I kinda hate both of their characters. Will keep watching but I'm not hooked yet.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really liked this first episode. Being Louisiana born and raised, I think they caught the atmosphere perfectly.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
First episode was very good, in my opinion. Nice little hook at the end to leave you wanting the next episode.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Going to give this a few episodes before I judge it, I just hope it doesn't becomes another cop show, full of unlikable cops figuring out who dunnit

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
"Cause it's Thursday and it's past noon. Thursday is one of my days off and on my off days I start drinking at noon and you don't get to interrupt that"

Brand

Molten Core Raider
The premiere made me want to go rewatch 'Frailty'...I really enjoyed that movie.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thought it was really solid. They're already hinting that they didn't really solve the crime with it being repeated recently, at least that's what I gathered from the newer cops showing Rust the picture.

Also Rust is one wierd fucking dude, if I was Harrelson's character I would have just punched him in the mouth in the car after a while.

Cybsled

The premiere made me want to go rewatch 'Frailty'...I really enjoyed that movie.
Was that the one where the guy with the 2 kids was killing people because he thought they were demons?

That was a good movie.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Yeah this is going to be a great addition to go with Shameless and House of Lies on my Sunday nights. That shit after True Detectives though, Girls is just a horrible horrible show and I hope it gets cancelled soon.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
From what I've read, they will use a different cast and different story line each season. With that in mind, there's no telling what they will do with the characters since there is no season to season investment.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
this show is very good. I wish I had discovered it after an entire season was already out