Votes: 209 56.9%
  • Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Voted Libertarian/Gary/Abstain am Repub, unless Texas becomes a possible battleground state.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Unless you're from Turkey and are planning a mass shooting, please do not vote if you're not American.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I'd also be interested in which state and area.

Trump am Repub

Central Virginia

Last edited:

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Voted Abstain am NONE
Colorado

Or I might throw my ballot on the dumpster fire that is a third party candidate, it amounts to the same thing. I don't want Trump or Hillary as president, but there's no avoiding that now. So, if there's no chance of a practical victory, then I guess I'll settle for the moral victory of officially not being responsible for either of their presidencies.

Guess it doesn't matter too much, the odds of either of them making it through a full term seems slim. Hillary will probably die, and Trump will probably get impeached and removed from office.

Caliane

Jill Stein. Independent. Fuck all these assholes. Really hope people go 3rd party as a wakeup call. none of this "voting 3rd party is a vote forTrump" horseshit. The president threatened the american pubic. Fix the fucking system, instead of forcing people to vote against someone they don't like. Its absurd that is what we have come to. Voting purely to make sure the other guys loses.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users