• Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Trump am NOT Repub

Registered Independent until this election season so I could vote against Cruz and the evangelicals. OK still went Cruz. Back to Independent for next cycle.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
More than anything, I'm surprised there are so many actual registered republicans on this board. Voting Trump doesn't surprise me(just based on posts), but party affiliation does. I'm interested in how many are recent registrations due to shitty closed primaries.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hillary am NOT Dem.

Though maybe I am since I've not voted republican since 04. Still holding out hope that reason will return to the republican party one day.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Trump- Independent forever...fuck voting party lines. Been voting Dem a long time until this election though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Nice try Obama.

a-struggles-to-deal-with-fallout-from-nsa-surveillance-spying-edward-snowden-cia-fbi-big-brother.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Jill Stein, am Dem.

Registered in DC, so my vote means nothing. Small chance I end up voting for Trump over Stein. Fuck Hillary, and fuck the DNC. Very salty over the lack of hope/change that I was so happy to vote for. Then they nominate this evil bitch. Fuckin hell. Would 100% rather watch Trump burn the world down than have Hillary win.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Jill Stein, am Dem.

Registered in DC, so my vote means nothing. Small chance I end up voting for Trump over Stein. Fuck Hillary, and fuck the DNC. Very salty over the lack of hope/change that I was so happy to vote for. Then they nominate this evil bitch. Fuckin hell. Would 100% rather watch Trump burn the world down that have Hillary win.

c263180fd10832bc6f41ef553353f70bbaf672ecb22ad1be953a3c63b7bcde0e.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Voted Libertarian/Gary/Abstain am NONE

Gary Johnson for the second straight election. Not because I want him to be president but I'm not putting a check mark next to the rest of those scumbags. I was going to vote for Stein last time just for a change but she didn't get on the ballot in Montana and I don't think she will be this year either.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Trump am Repub.

The affiliation doesn't mean very much to me though. I mean, I guess in an abstract way I'd like it to mean more than it actually does. But it's a big ol' tent, and it's half filled with retards. Libby Dole was a GILF. I vote for democrats about as often as I don't. I think I might finally get a chance to see Burr gone this time.

No one named Burr should be allowed to serve in the federal government! I don't even think he's particularly awful. But he's named Burr, and fuck him.

North Carolina, so you don't have to go google him.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Trump am NONE

I'm in California. Voting. Go vote for fucks sake. Vote for whoever you want, but make sure to go. Doesn't matter where you are.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow, that's completely backwards.

It's not completely backwards. I dislike Hillary, but I think Trump is a serious and credible threat to the US, the Constitution and world peace. Which means I get to vote for someone I don't like in order to do my patriotic duty to help protect the constitution. Maybe it's all an act on Trumps part and he really is playing 4d chess, but I can't assume that I have to assume what he says is what he means, and going from that he doesn't understand separation of powers, the limits of US power, or the Bill of Rights.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
More than anything, I'm surprised there are so many actual registered republicans on this board. Voting Trump doesn't surprise me(just based on posts), but party affiliation does. I'm interested in how many are recent registrations due to shitty closed primaries.

I've been a registered Republican for years and years (Since the 90s), though I don't really consider myself one. I rarely if ever give anything to the RNC (I did give to Trump this year), and often vote for Democrats in local elections, and occasionally bigger ones. I have never once voted pure party.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Worst candidates in history.
Shitty state so prolly just vote for g Johnson since it doesn't matter. Gun to head I'd prolly vote for Hillary since status evil quo may marginally better than Kim Jong trump

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Trump am NOT repub. I'm torn between Trump and giving the Libertarians a vote to get more funding but there's a good chance we get electoral college shenanigans again so I'm going to help run up the score on the pop vote here in Texas. I seriously doubt most of the Bernie bros actually go out and vote for the cyborg and stay home (just like the primaries!) so Trump has a good shot at getting big margins here.