Trying really hard not to fuck anyone or get them fired but...

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
What would I have done? I woulda walked up and been like, Uh hey my food was not cooked...what can you give me =D. The second time that happened? Wouldn't have been a second time because I would never have gone there again.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm sincing you're just trying to provoke him sense you posted that. No need bro!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Really don't know why some of these comments surprised me. Reading comprehension is hard after all. Having a valid complaint and voicing it does not make you white trash and the two examples I used were (I thought) obviously an example where a valid complaint was leveraged for disproportional compensation to contrast my desire for a simple acknowledgment of the mistake and apology.

Anyways I'll probably just email corporate. Dealing with trashy people who just want free shit on at a least a weekly basis has ingrained a very intense dislike for going over someones head with a complaint. Made more intense in this case by the redneck and his trashy, obnoxious family who were behind me in line that the manager was falling all over herself to please as a result of that exact mindset. My job boiling down to customer service means I give a ton of leeway to others who deal with the same irrational and demanding people but a valid problem was ignored rather than addressed so fuck it.
Bro, the snark is unnecessary. You said "What would you do because all I can think of is email or call corporate and seem like some piece of shit trying to get coupons for free food. " It isn't about that. It is about there is a problem at that restaurant that management may not be aware of and complaints inform them. The fact that the manager was trying to please the customer isn't a bad thing. At least they had the balls to stand up for themselves and get the issue taken care of. You had this shit happen twice and all you did was glare at the manager. Because I guess eating properly cooked chicken is some white trash redneck shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you wanted a refund you should have said something. They're trained to rectify these situations in the least costly and fastest manner possible. If you aren't going to make a stink about it, neither will they. If upon the second visit you had said "Can I talk to your manager?" and then said to the manager "This is disgusting, I'd really like a refund" I'm sure they would've given you one. Instead you acted like the Beta you are and ate their subpar chicken again. Sack up bro, nothing is handed to you for free.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't understand why this is even a question. The socially responsible thing is to make sure this gets corrected. That isn't "white trash".

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
but life is too short, just move on and never go back. They've now lost your business for life, that is their punishment and your justice, nothing more is needed.
This. You can't go through life keeping score and demanding satisfaction for every minor slight. Your lunch was ruined. Bummer. Now you can either forget about it, or ruin several more days yourself demanding recompense that will be ultimately unsatisfying. Just let it go.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
There was a movie with Michael Douglas in it with a similar situation called Falling Down. Do that.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Eating at Kentucky Fried Taco King is some white trash redneck shit.
YUM foods doesn't own BK... Often its:
Kentucky Fried Taco Hut

Some areas drop the Taco Bell and have an A&W but YUM doesn't own that brand anymore. Yay for my useless fast food knowledge

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well since they are serving raw food and no doubt cross contaminating other peoples food you should have said something. Now they are likely to get someone sick perhaps worse all because they don't know they are dumb fucks. Don't be a pussy fucking say something next time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
YUM foods doesn't own BK... Often its:
Kentucky Fried Taco Hut

Some areas drop the Taco Bell and have an A&W but YUM doesn't own that brand anymore. Yay for my useless fast food knowledge
I will not disparage Pizza Hut in this fashion sir. Carl's Kentucky Taco McKing Burger John Silver's is where he got the raw chicken from and that's final.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Sincewe have to assume you aresincerewhen you tell us that yoursenseswereincensedby, what sounds to us likenonsense, followed by your lack ofcommonsense, returning to place where you lost your fast foodinnocence, makes it hard for us to not think your beingadolescentwhen you basically gave yourconsentto eat the replacement without ever asking for your dollars andcentsback, or even apercentdiscount.

Sorry, that just looked like fun. Damnit, I just thought of another one,decent. Now that I double think about it, the whole cent* thing doesn't work with sense anyway, so a couple of those don't fit. Ohh well, I still enjoyed myself. Also, just tell the manager? Problem solved.