Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A trained male. Argument done. You're just a pussy in real life. Which is fine, you're a keyboard warrior which is just as honorable.
fine, ask to fight a trained female. Assuming you're an average or fit dude with no training if she tries you'd give up in under a minute.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Like I asked earlier, does anyone who disagrees with this have ANY training in ANY combat sport? Or even follow combat sports at all?

When was the last time you were really hit by a full grown man?

Like one of Zapatta Zapatta s half way house manual labor guys?

The reality of it is there are almost no men capable of turning on violence against a woman. So they half ass it and get pummeled.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
fine, ask to fight a trained female. Assuming you're an average or fit dude with no training if she tries you'd give up in under a minute.
No I'd do what any reasonable man would do, I'd run her dumb ass over and kick her while she's down. Body size and strength matter you dip shit. If I ever really fight a woman I'm going to run her into the ground and curb stomp her like American history X to remind her of her place in the hierarchy of human evolution.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No I'd do what any reasonable man would do, I'd run her dumb ass over and kick her while she's down. Body size and strength matter you dip shit. If I ever really fight a woman I'm going to run her into the ground and curb stomp her like American history X to remind her of her place in the hierarchy of human evolution.

See you were winning this argument until you turned into a retard. Tuco is specifically talking about boxing, not a street fight. And he's still wrong, but your response here is just fucking stupid.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Let me know when you want to switch to MMA rules so I can tell you that you'd get choked out at an MMA gym by a 130lbs female instead of knocked out in a boxing one.

• 2Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
See you were winning this argument until you turned into a retard. Tuco is specifically talking about boxing, not a street fight. And he's still wrong, but your response here is just fucking stupid.
No, I'm stating a very brutal reality. Boxing is between two trained combatants. Which means by default the man fighting her would be of the same training level in the individual sport. So his false equivalency by comparing an average Joe with a woman is weak and retarded from the start. But even then I'd bet on a man if he didn't hold back and went haymakers.

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let me know when you want to switch to MMA rules so I can tell you that you'd get choked out at an MMA gym by a 130lbs female instead of knocked out in a boxing one.

God you're fucking stupid.

• 2Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
No, no I wouldn't and that's the fact you cannot understand.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So his false equivalency by comparing an average Joe with a woman is weak and retarded from the start. But even then I'd bet on a man if he didn't hold back and went haymakers.
The discussion started on that very promise when someone made an offhand joke about being able to enter olympic boxing and not look like a fool, lol.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco if you want incredibly wrong about this, make your own thread about it. This isn't politics.
fine, I'll leave y'all with this: If you think an untrained male can do well against a high level female boxer, you severely underestimate the sweet science and the massive gap between an untrained and a trained person. There's no doubt that men are stronger and better fighters than women, but rest assured the training a boxer undergoes puts them leagues beyond what an untrained person is capable of to the point where all the natural benefits your manhood gives you are entirely overshadowed.

If you don't agree, go train for a few months and come back and tell me how wrong I am.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Next FoH meet up, Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas vs whatever female fighter we can find in Vegas.

I'll actually show up for this shit

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Next FoH meet up, Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas vs whatever female fighter we can find in Vegas.

I'll actually show up for this shit
I'd actually be inclined towards taking part in this. Though I honestly doubt people are really ready to see a guy go ham on a woman. I think we joke but if a man who understands how to fight steamrolls a woman people's sense of chivalry gets riled up pretty hard.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Do any of you knuckleheads who think an untrained dude wouldn't get smoked by any olympic female boxer have any boxing experience?

I think you're right, but 99% of men with equal weight and any real training would wipe the floor with women in combat sports.

As a green belt in judo at about 160 lbs I was successfully able to stymie a 130 lb 20 year old female who was a junior world championship competitor and had been playing judo since she was single digit years old. I was less than 2 years into judo in my late 20s.

That's not to say that no woman can beat a man in high level competition, but I don't see it going well at the next Olympics. In fact, I think that it will be a bloodbath. A gloriously entertaining, red-pilling bloodbath.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If we could run a sequence of the same female boxer versus N average men and then run another sequence of an equally skilled female MMA fighter versus N average men I would bet the farm that the boxer's win rate is substantially better.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Most you don’t seem to have any concept of how boxing is fought, the difference between a trained and untrained person, or have been hit before.

Fucking morons with your head up the asses, go back to blaiming the Jews for all the problems in the world while complaining that everyone else blames white peoples for theirs.

Fucking morons who have never thrown a punch nevermind been hit by one.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
A Canadian autistic didn't save you from your faggotry. Your appeals to authority fall on deaf ears because they are cowardly. I could absolutely destroy any woman under about 165lbs trained to any level guaranteed. Don't be a weak pussy with pathetic equality arguments.

No one is talking about equality you illiterate retard.

A trained male. Argument done. You're just a pussy in real life. Which is fine, you're a keyboard warrior which is just as honorable.

Says the guy talking about he would destroy a trained fighter just becaus she is female to the people saying that she would win, yeah we’re the keyboard warriors. :rolleyes: