Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Even featherweight female boxers would light you up.
Sometimes the things you say are really stupid. A grown 200 pound man would absolutely destroy any woman under about 170lbs unless he's a member of the soy faggot squad. Training or not we have higher bone density, strength and dexterity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes the things you say are really stupid. A grown 200 pound man would absolutely destroy and woman under about 170lbs unless he's a member of the soy faggot squad. Training or not we have higher bone density, strength and dexterity.
It wouldnt even be close in a boxing match

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Tuco is getting stranger and stranger as of late. Did he move to Deerborn and convert to Islam?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco is getting stranger and stranger as of late. Did he move to Deerborn and convert to Islam?

tuco is that fat fucking 40 year old in his first year of community college. what you're seeing is the indoctrination kicking in between double quarter pounders and chicken nuggy parties

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Do any of you knuckleheads who think an untrained dude wouldn't get smoked by any olympic female boxer have any boxing experience?

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Do any of you knuckleheads who think an untrained dude wouldn't get smoked by any olympic female boxer have any boxing experience?

This sounds suspiciously like a fetish.

• 3Worf

Pops

My exwife kicked my ass, I shudder to think what a trained boxer might do.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Any? Dude you even watch boxing, please tell us what a mini-flyweight tips the scales at?