Tuco's tolan free safe space

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
A while back I walked into a Chick's bathroom and she had one of these, she was single and I thought WTF? She does have a kid? I asked what was up with the toilet stool and she broke out the Amway multi-level marketing sales pitch bordering on religious conversion. I knew I had my skeptical face on and that just made her turn up the volume. I thought I was going to get a full live demo if I didn't promise to get one for myself.

I love a good shit but I dont feel the need to buy equipment to get the job done.

Ladies and Gents if you own one, toss it in the bath when you have guests over. Pretend its a Japanese shower stool, that will not creep people the fuck out

Nothing wrong with a good shit stool.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Why does any conversation involving Tolan always turn to a Shit Fest?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I just heard this place existed.
bartafterdark.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
A while back I walked into a Chick's bathroom and she had one of these, she was single and I thought WTF? She does have a kid? I asked what was up with the toilet stool and she broke out the Amway multi-level marketing sales pitch bordering on religious conversion. I knew I had my skeptical face on and that just made her turn up the volume. I thought I was going to get a full live demo if I didn't promise to get one for myself.

I love a good shit but I dont feel the need to buy equipment to get the job done.

Ladies and Gents if you own one, toss it in the bath when you have guests over. Pretend its a Japanese shower stool, that will not creep people the fuck out
I would have gone for the product demonstration.

There's just something about watching a chick make plops.

Status
Not open for further replies.