TV Foodie Feeds the Trolls and Loses TV Show

Rime

<Donor>
So, are there any fat activists that are MEN? All I ever see/hear is morbidly obeast (spelling intentional) women who are shouting that they should be accepted and loved for being just the way that they are.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, No. There are no men. Because morbidly obese men feel the shame 100% of women disgusted by them.

Even beached wales like the one that stirred up this controversy can find a desperate fatty-fuckers to jump on them. If you think I am wrong, you have never been to Walmart. The fatter and more disgusting the woman, the more kids she is likely to have. Whereas any dude over 300 lbs, that is not a professional athlete, is likely a virgin.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Look on the bright side, she'll be dead of a heart attack or some other related issue pretty damn soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The crazy thing is if assholes like her husband didn't sneak her food and only gave her the strict diet they prescribed her with, she'd lose crazy weight. She's immobile, she can't do fucking shit. It's "Eat this or die". She could bitch all she wants, but she isn't going to get up and drive to KFC. I feel bad for her kid, seems like a cool dude.