TV Foodie Feeds the Trolls and Loses TV Show

PKS

N00b
My friend has (had? does it ever really go away?) anorexia. She's half white, half Japanese, and on a scale of 1-10 she's pushing a 14 easily. Fine with a capital F. Yet still she ended up locked up in a recovery center because she thought she was ugly as fuck and was starving herself to death, literally. Her 22 year old room mate at the center died from a fucking heart attack/heart failure - at 22 - because of this shit. It's serious shit. The dude just shoulda said "hey my bad, I won't use that" but decided to be a dick about it and got what he deserved when the troll brigade went after him.
I'm sorry for you and your losses, but kindly fuck off with that sob story. Just because the small subset of the population with mental health issues or anorexia and the likes promoting it have used the word 'thinspiration' doesn't mean they own it, nor does it give you the right to be offended if someone else says it. This is not in any way on any level near what using a words in a racist fashion, where context heavily implies a derogatory statement.
It's a conjunction of 2 harmless words, and if you want to debate if those 2 words are harmful well it'll be fun to watch you figure out a way to explain it. Everyone should be inspired to be thin & healthy (ie low body fat %), if you disagree just because a few people take it to the extreme, well, you are a way worse parasite on society that inadvertently allows for obesity and the likes of fat juggernauts in this particular argument to exist in their false idea of reality.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Fat, nasty thing wants people to accept her horrifying visage. Someone actually buys into that crap. Nasty woman blocks that person. Can't explain that.
She doesn't want a "creep" to stalk her. What makes him a creep? He's not attractive. She's judging someone based on appearance.

You have to apply "woman logic" to understand how a woman "thinks".

spronk

FPS noob
i read like 5 pages of her blog it was interesting in a jerry springer kinda way also looking at pics of her belly and FUPA works great as an appetite suppressant

maybe adam richman will get a fox news job now, man vs tumblr

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm sorry for you and your losses, but kindly fuck off with that sob story. Just because the small subset of the population with mental health issues or anorexia and the likes promoting it have used the word 'thinspiration' doesn't mean they own it, nor does it give you the right to be offended if someone else says it. This is not in any way on any level near what using a words in a racist fashion, where context heavily implies a derogatory statement.
It's a conjunction of 2 harmless words, and if you want to debate if those 2 words are harmful well it'll be fun to watch you figure out a way to explain it. Everyone should be inspired to be thin & healthy (ie low body fat %), if you disagree just because a few people take it to the extreme, well, you are a way worse parasite on society that inadvertently allows for obesity and the likes of fat juggernauts in this particular argument to exist in their false idea of reality.
/whoosh

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
fWghv3J.png
Wow. I honestly don't know what more can be said about this. What exactly did that guy do that was worthy of blocking him? I mean, he clearly must be insane if he thinks she is beautiful, but that's just me talking, not her. If he said she was gross...blocked. Says she's beautiful...blocked. What is he supposed to say?

I already thought she was a cunt, but now she's stepped it up a level. What is worse than a cunt? Somebody help me find a word.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fatties would have seen this guy as their hero / idol when he was making Man Vs Food. Paid to travel the world and eat huge amounts of food.

And then he turned . . destroyed their love by becoming fit and slim.

Judas!!

PKS

N00b
You were sarcastic? Fine fine. My bad. I was itching to vent - been listening to radio show where they were debating #thinspiration (completely ignoring the vitriol he was spewing), feminists phoning in and one actually said something along those lines.

spronk

FPS noob
man i looked at that whole thing thats some fucked up shit yo

china should nuke america for real our country is full of people who don't deserve to live

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We need the fatties to cosplay as "mermaids" (aka dolphins/whales) and then the asians will come with harpoons.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We need the fatties to cosplay as "mermaids" (aka dolphins/whales) and then the asians will come with harpoons.
They already do, for every good looking cosplay, theres 9 fat white ppl right behind, the internet basically filters these monsters going to comiccon

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It isn't as if we are in danger, if she can't stand up she sure as shit can't catch me to eat me. I feel so sorry for her son to have two fucked up parents like that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man i looked at that whole thing thats some fucked up shit yo

china should nuke america for real our country is full of people who don't deserve to live
i dont think that will work, dont the chinese worship an obese dude called Buddha.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure if srs but Buddhists do not worship Buddha, he is a symbol for the way in which one should live life. It's fairly interesting, if you feel like learning something:

About Buddha