Twin Peaks

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was hoping for sooner. But whatever, can't be too picky.

They cornered Lynch at the upfronts and asked him a bunch of questions and he basically just fucked with the reporters for an hour.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Showtime is running Season 1 of the original series as a marathon this weekend.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is one of those small scenes that displayed Lynch's fantastic instincts. It's clearly a flub by a very nervous one-shot extra, but instead of reshooting (like any other director would), Lynch goes with it and we get another of those bizarre scenes that made the show what it was.

Love this scene.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
unnamed.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Entertainment Weekly has three separate covers with the main cast. Everyone cleaned up well just a lot older looking, even Nadine is back eyepatch and all.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Decided to rewatch the show ahead of the premier. Only through the second episode so far. It occurs to me just how fucking dark this shit is, this was on network TV, crazy. I would say that this would never get made by a network today, but I don't really watch network tv so I don't know that. I know they have crime procedurals, but it's usually pretty campy stuff. I haven't watched Twin Peaks in like 10 years so I'm seeing all kinds of things I've missed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Me and the BF are making our way through the first two seasons for the first time. At first i didn't know what i thought about it but it's just so weird and they're great at making you hate certain characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit, Audrey did not age well :(. Ed was always kind of a rawbone looking dude, but he's positively ghoulish now. Surprised he hasn't been in more big name stuff- he has a great look for film.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Decided to rewatch the show ahead of the premier. Only through the second episode so far. It occurs to me just how fucking dark this shit is, this was on network TV, crazy. I would say that this would never get made by a network today, but I don't really watch network tv so I don't know that. I know they have crime procedurals, but it's usually pretty campy stuff. I haven't watched Twin Peaks in like 10 years so I'm seeing all kinds of things I've missed.
Rewatched the show a few years ago, memory is sorta fresh.
I'm familiar with Lynch's short films from the late 60s, early 70s. The Alphabet is one of the creepiest things you'll ever see.