Twin Peaks

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fixing to watch the original for the first time, are Season 1 & 2 not connected? Always heard season 1 was phenomenal & 2 was "whatever". Can I skip the whatever?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The beginning of S2 has a total change in tone, it is weird. That's because Lynch was off bangin cocktail waitresses two at a time or something. The ending is super-epic though.

BTW I had not kept up and didn't realize that Lynch and Showtime worked it out and he is on board. Thank god.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finished season 1 & I am 14 episodes through the 22 (too many fucking episodes) of season 2. Season one was fantastic, see what everyone was saying about it being ahead of it's time. Even by today's standards, it is really, really good. Season 2 has been, kinda all over the place. Certainly watches more like a soap opera, and hasn't been much like season 1 so far. It's been fairly average, aside from the tidbits here-and-there of supernatural shit. Finishing it up for this apparent finale, really wanna see the borderline miracle they pull wrapping up season 2. At the end of the day I have really liked it, it's worth a watch for sure. That being said I loved Mulholland Dr etc...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I watched this for the first time sometime last year. The first season was great, the second season was a mix of mediocre, awful and some ok stuff.
Ba_dum_tss.gif

Sorta like Rerolled. Or True Detective.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Seyfried for some reason seems like a perfect fit to the Twin Peaks universe, she has her oddness to her.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tonight I learned, after 10 years of being together, my wife has not seen Twin Peaks. This is going to be rectified immediately. It was close to a couple years ago when I learned she had never seen Jaws.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Aiming for a 2nd quarter 2017 release. Fucccccccccking cant wait! Was hoping January lol.