Twitch now has a dress code

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I've just never understood it to begin with. Is this REALLY a thing?

Exactly how voyeuristic are people that they will watch camwhores doing livestreams of boring ass games? Are people REALLY that hard up? I mean like actually watch them.

Its. Even. Dumber. Than. Reality. Television. And. That. Should. Be. Impossible.
People (okay, maybe People is a little much) donate money to big titted broads for playing video games. It's pretty weird and fucked up.

Column_sl

shitlord
So fucking dumb you can't properly comprehend what Eyeanus posted.
I know exactly what he was referring to you dumb shit.

Have you even watched Kaceytron before? If you still can't figure out why she's so popular you an take your entire mexican family, and go jump off a bridge. I doubt we will miss your lawn services

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
People (okay, maybe People is a little much) donate money to big titted broads for playing video games. It's pretty weird and fucked up.
IDK is it really that much different than people buying chicks on gonewild stuff from their Amazon wishlist? Is it really that much different than buying strippers stuff?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, people donate money to a lot of different kinds of streamers, not just cute girls.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I know exactly what he was referring to you dumb shit.

Have you even watched Kaceytron before? If you still can't figure out why she's so popular you an take your entire mexican family, and go jump off a bridge. I doubt we will miss your lawn services
I haven't seen kacytron. Sorry I'm not a pedophile like yourself and jack off to teens streaming video games.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Takes some balls to openly admit to being a virgin on the internet like that

Column_sl

shitlord
I haven't seen kacytron. Sorry I'm not a pedophile like yourself and jack off to teens streaming video games.
She's 24 you retarded piece of garbage, and what she does is no different then any of what the other dudes do on Twitch like Sodapoppin.

There's a reason certain streamers make 250k a year, and it isn't because they are just showing tits. If it was that easy, any cam whore from the millions of sites on the internet would be on Twitch right now.

250k a year is something you will never see in your bank account ever, even working those 5 jobs a week you dumb mexican cunt

It's all fast food garbage, are you people really going to claim TV is any better. They do the same shit

Column_sl

shitlord
How many pairs of her underwear have you purchased Column?
And you people wonder why they get money now. This dude above me wants to know if I purchase her underwear for whatever sick fantasy that gets him off.
As long as they're are degenerates around like Tenks they will get money, and the whores know that.

Certain Streamers know that can only take them so far tho, and to get over a certain count of viewers they need to actually be *Shock* entertaining.

I like how no one even brings up Serious Gaming, a dude that does the same shit every night by getting drunk off his ass , and running around like a jackass.
75% of Twitch right now are streamers that barely game, and are just using it to be the next Sodapoppin. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You didn't answer his question Column.

Also calls streamers retarded, but watches them. Also probably stalks them since he knows the age of that one.

Column_sl

shitlord
Also calls streamers retarded,
Exactly where did I say Streamers are retarded? Maybe you mis took that with me calling you retarded

What they do is genius. They are winning, you on the other hand work your 5 jobs, and burden your family by being such a poor uneducated piece of shit.
I feel for them having such a loser as a father.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
To be fair, people donate money to a lot of different kinds of streamers, not just cute girls.
Yeah, but for some reason it just seems pathetic when it's to chase after internet girls giving you a shout out on stream or something. Not really any different though.

Column_sl

shitlord
Streamers make most there money off subs. It's the constant money that comes in versus the very erratic donations.

If you ask any of them what they would rather have, they always come back with subscribers.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I like how no one even brings up Serious Gaming, a dude that does the same shit every night by getting drunk off his ass , and running around like a jackass.
75% of Twitch right now are streamers that barely game, and are just using it to be the next Sodapoppin. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.
Sorry for paraphrasing my retarded friend. Why are you dodging the question? We all know you are a no life loser who sits in twitch streams jacking off and donating your welfare check. And don't get me wrong, I do think we should give the mentally handicapped assistance, it is just sad you waste in on period stained panties.

Column_sl

shitlord
Sorry for paraphrasing my retarded friend. Why are you dodging the question? We all know you are a no life loser who sits in twitch streams jacking off and donating your welfare check. And don't get me wrong, I do think we should give the mentally handicapped assistance, it is just sad you waste in on period stained panties.
At no point did I call what they do retarded. That was a clearly a post that says if you are going to complain about what the woman on twitch do then both sides need to be represented.

If you want to go look at what I do for a living go check out the Sean Thread, and then you can whine that it's not fair that I'm rich, and white.
Sean tried that route you are clearly failing at, and where is he now?

Hey maybe your 500 pound wife can go on Twitch, and make you some money since you are clearly incapable of taking care of them.

I am very passionate when it comes to defending streamers. I think what they do is amazing. Most teens to young adults do nothing with there lives, and become poor fucks like ZyzJizz that complain about why they aren't making the same money.

I much rather them be active every day doing that then drinking, medicating their lives away, or spitting out more kids that I'll have to support with my taxes. I am invested in their futures currently sponsoring a speed runner/MVC3 tournament player that exemplifies what Twitch was created for.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So what you are saying is that you have an extremely small penis because you feel the need to brag about your income on the internet and you are also a pedophile who gets off watching children play video games.

Got it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Because only children play video games says the guy posting on a video game board.

You are clearly losing this debate since you are no longer talking about the topic at all, and are now clearly infatuated with me.
I gave you your attention for the day you must be jizzing in your pants.