Twitch plays Dark Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spronk

FPS noob
Twitch plays Dark Souls

yeah this is probably not gonna go that well. Up to 10k viewers right now. I'd watch Twitch plays GTA 5

for those who don't know a few years ago someone hooked up their gameboy (emulator?) to twitch and let twitch users control the game via chat. Thus was born twitch plays pokemon, and it has continued into other games.

maybe skynet will arise from all the rolling into walls and falling off ledges and destroy humanity because we were assholes in dark souls

YnCXnXl.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The first "season" of TPP was amazing, but everything else rolled out directly after it came way too fast. Now it's just garbage.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With hundreds of players spamming commands, has there ever been a game where TwitchPlays successfully progressed past the starting area?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't see that happening with a game like Dark Souls.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There was also Twitch Plays WoW and it was basically watching someone run into objects for hours on end and never do anything

Szlia

With the same principle they beat Metal Gear Solid... which also sounds pretty much impossible if you ask me, but it happened.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
With the same principle they beat Metal Gear Solid... which also sounds pretty much impossible if you ask me, but it happened.
You really think they are going to get past the Anor Londo archers?

You really think they are going to get through Blighttown?

I doubht they would even get through the Parish

Status
Not open for further replies.