Twitch purchased by Amazon

spronk

FPS noob
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I use Ghostery for blocking ads (Chrome), and their latest update seems to have fucked something up and now it doesn't block Twitch ads anymore.

Anyone wanna let me know what currently works to block them?

i run both ublock origin and ghostery, ghostery mostly just blocks cookies and advertising tracking but not ads themselves
uBlock Origin

also next month twitch prime peeps will get a watch dogs 2 dlc code and two free games (one is pretty good too i think) BUUUUT they will not be steam keys, they will be launched from within their own amazon launcher. basically amazon using it to get people to install their software library manager

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's not so much a DLC as just a Twitch themed skin for the character's hoodie. The two games are 'This War Of Mine: Anniversary Edition' and 'Punch Club'. That's a swing and a miss for me. Don't own Watch Dogs 2, don't care about Punch Club and already have This War on Steam.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
i run both ublock origin and ghostery, ghostery mostly just blocks cookies and advertising tracking but not ads themselves
uBlock Origin

also next month twitch prime peeps will get a watch dogs 2 dlc code and two free games (one is pretty good too i think) BUUUUT they will not be steam keys, they will be launched from within their own amazon launcher. basically amazon using it to get people to install their software library manager

I bought a few digital games off Amazon because of deep discounts and they use the Amazon launcher. It is not that bad, just a little annoying that it isn't Steam.