Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You used to be able to sub for 3, 6, or 12 months in advance, but they did away with that for whatever reason on Twitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The Quartering did a video about Ninja.

His subs went from 250k in March of 2018, to like 25k this past month.

So his sub income is about 600k / year, from 750k a month last year.

Getting a big check is a slam dunk for him, its in the bank.

Edit:

This is a real gem of an article: "Twitch doesn’t offer any form of maternity leave "

Rofl

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Hai guys! Here's me NOT sexualizing breastfeeding!
Capture.PNG

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Well, if it involves a hot woman, you’re always going to get that and it’s impossible to prove intent, so they ban on the side of caution.

As for breastfeeding streamers, it does hurt their views when they take breaks. I remember when Dexbonus had her kid and had to AFK for up to an hour to breastfeed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My friend and his wife had a kid and she'd breastfeed in public. There was like a moo-moo thing she'd just drape over her boobs and the baby and she'd literally just do it while she was eating dinner. Seemed pretty simple.

TBH I don't give a fuck though. If they want to breastfeed wherever, go for it. Only fucking crusty curmudgeons and pearl clutching Jesus Wives complain about seeing boobs.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'll never get the outrage some people have over beast feeding. The US has always had this problem of women showing tits in public for very stupid reason, but they are a ok with very graphic violence.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Youre naive if you think she isnt trolling or worse yet, its her kink/fetish.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The Quartering did a video about Ninja.

His subs went from 250k in March of 2018, to like 25k this past month.

So his sub income is about 600k / year, from 750k a month last year.

Getting a big check is a slam dunk for him, its in the bank.

Edit:

This is a real gem of an article: "Twitch doesn’t offer any form of maternity leave "

Rofl

For reals though, its a fucked up model they have. Ive heard streamers mention they skip out on a few days of streaming and their sub counts plummet. Its a job you have to do every fucking day especially the ones that are in the middle or lower tiers, they work their ass off. Many have to play the same god dammed game over and over, even if their sick of the shit because if they switch, they lose subs. Its either feast or famine for some of these dudes/chicks. While amazon makes bank either way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Breastfeeding does not violate Twitch TOS. Expect to see a lot more of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
So I checked and sure enough some full nipple clips( like a 1000 of them in fact ) from her breastfeeding.
First off, nice tits.
Second off, you know there going to be a few twitch sluts thoting it all up trying to jump on this train coming in 9 months, because that is what hos do.

I support this. I can think of little more wonderful than watching some baby smash some nice tit while tits wrecks some 15 yr old gamer in Fortnight.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So I checked and sure enough some full nipple clips( like a 1000 of them in fact ) from her breastfeeding.
First off, nice tits.
Second off, you know there going to be a few twitch sluts thoting it all up trying to jump on this train coming in 9 months, because that is what hos do.

I support this. I can think of little more wonderful than watching some baby smash some nice tit while tits wrecks some 15 yr old gamer in Fortnight.

You know she's doing it on purpose because she is a self professed ASMR streamer so what she does is for thirsty teens anyways. Those not sexual nipple shots probably keep them subbed longer.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont see why they have to stream the shit though. Take a break, tell people Ill be right back, play a fucking youtube video and go feed your kid.