Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik and Doc happened to be in the same PUBG match today.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Streamers are doing themselves a disservice by pussying out and turning on that streamer mode that makes the names just say unkonwn#. Even choco is doing it. No matter what, stream snipers are gonna stream snipe. Especially when the players keep up the server ID in the bottom of the screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Especially when the players keep up the server ID in the bottom of the screen.

This is the part I never understood. Then their servers get DDOS'd and shit. Literally just overlay your health bar, it covers nothing relevant to anything. Honestly that shit shouldn't even show in game

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
First and more than likely last Lirik IRL stream.

God that fuckin destroyed me for some reason. Literal cave dweller ventures outside for the first time in months

AAAHHHHHH A BUG FUCKIN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Araxen

I can relate to him. I hate fucking Wasps and Hornets. They are mean and evil.

I'm surprise he showed his car because some autist will figure out where he lives and be a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I can relate to him. I hate fucking Wasps and Hornets. They are mean and evil.

I'm surprise he showed his car because some autist will figure out where he lives and be a pain in the ass.
I have wasps all over the place. I keep a can of wasp spray on me when I mow my lawn. Fuckers always seem to make a nest somewhere on my house.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bees, not so much but I am not allergic. Did have a friend just about die from bees, picked up a cedar log and bam 100s of em got him. Wasps and Hornets fuuuuuck nooooo, ruuuuuuuuunun.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Heh I just had a nest of these fucks show up under the back stairs of my apartment not two weeks ago. That was a lovely surprise walking up the stairs with my laundry bag. These fuckers hurt like no other and went nuts on my calf/ankle, it's still kinda red and blotchy and itchy from it -_-

595cfe172851f.image.jpg

• 1Mother of God

spronk

FPS noob
ninja quitting twitch and moving exclusively to mixer i guess? figures that microsoft would pick someone up who has essentially gone from #1 to #20 (?) in the last year, catch that falling knife

i guess if you are a wanna streamer may wanna jump on that ninja dick and start streaming on mixer

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

I'm sure Microsoft gave Ninja a bunch of money to start streaming there. They should have offered PewDiePie a bunch of money to switch from DLive and to stream on Mixer instead. His Minecraft series has been really popular. I'm surprised it has taken Microsoft this long to start this strategy.

I hope it'll start a wave of streamers leaving Twitch. Their SJW style of moderation is out of control.

The LSF thread is surprisingly pro on this move.

You have to think Doc is the next one they try and poach. If MS will set him up for life, I'm sure he'll take the deal.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I used mixer for all of e3 this year. Streams were solid and I liked the interface. Is it possible to stream to both simultaneously? If not, ninja moving might change that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I used mixer for all of e3 this year. Streams were solid and I liked the interface. Is it possible to stream to both simultaneously? If not, ninja moving might change that.

I think it depends on the deal you sign with Twitch when you become a partner. Pretty sure one of the things in the contract for Twitch is you can't stream on other platforms simultaneously. I dont know that for certain however.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I cannot believe some dude can make over $10 million a year having people watch him play video games.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I cannot believe some dude can make over $10 million a year having people watch him play video games.

Its funny but I find myself watching twitch all the time now. Sometimes im just too lazy to log on and play, so I watch. I also toss out my prime every month to someone im watching a lot of.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users