Twitch.tv

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've gotten like 3 subs this month and it's kind of wild. I'm obviously not going for a career or anything, but getting a sub is a nice little validation that at least I'm not wasting my time.

I can do a playlist, and I should anyways for me personally.

I followed you. If I see your ugly mug on when I occasionally fire up twitch you'll get my sub!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So he's going to make multiple millions of dollars just from subs this month? So he's going to be the highest paid "athlete" in the world soon?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Her White Knights are saying she said "grocery" lol. She clearly said the N word.

I don't think she did, hell I can't even understand what she mumbling about anyway. Does sound like it though and other streamers got banned for saying stuff that SOUNDED like it even though it wasn't, but eh, tits shielding techniques.

spronk

FPS noob
microsoft/mixer is also offering a ninja sub free to everyone this month so not sure how that works on a $ basis

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Neither does MoonMoon. MoonMoon is the most honorable streamer you'll probably fucking find out there. And he'll rant about all sorts of streaming stuff which you may agree with or not agree with, but generally he has experience. The fact he'll tell people he's turned down like 20k advertisers to play their game for 6 hours or whatever and then megafucks like Shroud take the money is pretty telling. Moon has made a few million and he's basically said it afforded him the ability to do what he wants. Play different games and interact with his community. Most of the big streamers just do "enough" for their community and go wherever the dollars are.

Moon has some great rants about Shroud taking ad money for game studios while making almost a million a month.

You should marry him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I don't think she did, hell I can't even understand what she mumbling about anyway. Does sound like it though and other streamers got banned for saying stuff that SOUNDED like it even though it wasn't, but eh, tits shielding techniques.

Saw a video where someone slowed it down different speeds and I couldn't hear anything even close to "grocery"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got like 4 follows just from posting in here yesterday, thumbs up. Or should i say SLURPS UP

To commemorate I'm gonna add an emote tonight of when that stupid ass knights helm and fedora came down when someone subbed

Noodleknight

604135405515833346.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Seriously who in the hell she's fucking at Twitch leadership to be this bulletproof?