Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
where's the drama?

also, on a sidenote, I'd hit that ass raw until it bled
People are all over people on twitch for saying American Inventor

Also unrelated to this clip, apparently she threw her cat or something and people are up in arms over twitch not banning her for it? lol

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Jesus man they both flat out said it, and them back pedaling like crazy too cover it up, also I wonder if Bezo's even knows the way Twitch is running right now. Seems that he's not kept up too date on everything about it, pretty sure if he ever found out, people would be canned quicker then shit.

PS: It seems Ninjas number on mixer have been dropping, averaging something like 25k/viewers for the first week

Cybsled

His numbers weren't what they used to be on Twitch anyways. Once the novelty wears off, people will realize its the same stream as what was on Twitch.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
His numbers weren't what they used to be on Twitch anyways. Once the novelty wears off, people will realize its the same stream as what was on Twitch.

His numbers are only 10k less than on Twitch atm. His Twitch numbers (viewers) had dropped significantly. He was averaging ~37K per stream and wasn't #1 anymore for viewership.
On Mixer his average is 27K.

He's still far and away #1 for followers with no competitor in sight: Twitch streamers with the most followers, August 2019

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I still think Ninja's big Mixer bump comes when Halo comes out and he can exclusively play it like a week early or some shit. Or there will be rewards for having a Mixer account (similar to Twitch) for Microsoft games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I still think Ninja's big Mixer bump comes when Halo comes out and he can exclusively play it like a week early or some shit. Or there will be rewards for having a Mixer account (similar to Twitch) for Microsoft games.
Yea I agree, but also just getting Mixer into the conversation has been a huge win for MS.
Halo and the next Xbox are sure to push Mixer harder then ever.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Be careful about using a verbal slips as your silver bullet to slay the twitch ho's. Purpose and context matters. As much as we all hate these dumb bitches, they clearly stumbled their words and somehow the N-word popped out. Amartooth seemingly had a seizure and complete gibberish came out. Aloobity was trying to say someones name? I think?

The point is, neither of them came straight out and used it in any sort of context, sentence, or manner that had any sort of intent or made any sense. It was a stumbling of the words. If you want punishment for that, you are being short-sighted and it is dangerous.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I don't understand the "war" against twitch thots. Who gives a fuck? Just don't watch them. As best as I can tell, people just hate they make money for low effort.

Oh no, someone is using T&A to make easy money. Welcome to...the human race? You must be new here and have 0 grasp of human history and existence lol.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand the "war" against twitch thots. Who gives a fuck? Just don't watch them. As best as I can tell, people just hate they make money for low effort.

Oh no, someone is using T&A to make easy money. Welcome to...the human race? You must be new here and have 0 grasp of human history and existence lol.
I agree, but I'd be more concerned about their impression on younger kids. How many middle school/high schoolers lacking parent supervision are watching these thots? I can't imagine it's a good thing.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I don’t understand white knighting twitch thots. Who gives a fuck? Just ignore the haters. As best as i can tell, white knights are just looking for some dumb whores to defend for low effort.

Oh no, someone is attacking someone for easy lulz. Welcome to... the human race? You must be new here and have grasp of human history and existence lololololol

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The war against Twitch thots isn't really their fault in the end, its Twitch's fault. The problem started with people who would get banned for slips or mistakes like that LoL streamer who said "idiot" but it sounded like the n-word. He appealed and got it reversed but he was still banned for a few days or a week or something. This happens with a lot of people, even big streamers who make mistakes. Alinity had part of a dick on screen (I think it was her) and nothing.

This rarely happens, especially with certain women who stream. The war isn't against thots, its against Twitch's favoritism and lack of making the rules apply to everyone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sounds like Twitch needs more diversity and women mods. There isn't a thing on this planet more salty than a women getting less attention than another.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to see twitch crumble under there own stupidity. I rarely even watch anymore, just tournaments for the most part. Put those on mixer and I would switch in a half second.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I only watch someone play a game I'm interested in or 1 or 2 streamers that play a game I do that has very few streamers and it's almost 1:1 or so it seems like. One of the streamers I know because he has supported some people I know in business at his full time job of programming in support of the construction industry and he's a self employed guy. Anyway I never got into the "drama" which seems like it has really taken off. Kind of like watching gaming soap operas.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His numbers are only 10k less than on Twitch atm. His Twitch numbers (viewers) had dropped significantly. He was averaging ~37K per stream and wasn't #1 anymore for viewership.
On Mixer his average is 27K.

He's still far and away #1 for followers with no competitor in sight: Twitch streamers with the most followers, August 2019
The problem with using followers on twitch as a metric is that no one unfollows. There's no drunken embrassing twitter messages that you see by being followed to someone it's just an icon or a link to their video feed when they're live.

Views and subs are a much better indicator of actual interest.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Downfall is a bit hyperbolic, but it sounds like twitch has management problems. Maybe Mixer could make some headway just by being consistent and professional.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The problem with using followers on twitch as a metric is that no one unfollows. There's no drunken embrassing twitter messages that you see by being followed to someone it's just an icon or a link to their video feed when they're live.

Views and subs are a much better indicator of actual interest.

All the metrics have value.
Followers is reach. You have 14 million people that at one time were interested enough to hit that button. And if any of them ever come back to the site, your stream is likely to be viewed again, or at least it shows in the sidebar.

Subs & Avg Viewers is current "real time" interest which is still important and over time can be used to show popularity trends. Streamers are as much at the mercy of a game's popularity as they are their own entertainment value. If the games they play start to dwindle, the active subs/viewers dips. FortNite has definitely dipped.. although it's still a #1 game, the streaming #s are less than 6months ago.

If Ninja (or whoever) is playing a game that is rocketing in popularity again, you can bet he'll get a good amount of viewers back from that pool of 14m +more. Like next Halo as people here have been saying... we'll see.

Meh, I'd shit if I had 10K viewers. Fuck, I'd shit if I had 10 viewers.

Yea it's a lot, but for changing platforms entirely it's not terrible and the MS check likely covers it + some.
Also last year he always avg'd over 100k easily. I'd say Mixer probably brought some people back to his channel that had faded away on Twitch.