Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif
That shit took like 10 hours to just scroll past, I can't imagine someone read it

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I did cause I was wondering if there was a point to it, but there wasn't. It's constructed like these old school mmo drama large posts on VG boards, all it's missing is someone replying multiquoting everything split into .5 to 2lines to counter every single point made with very slight alterations.

Gist of it was, one of the guys had no argument at all, other guy was just there to insult, one is a hypocritical, other is a pervert in the guise of a SJW ally(oh no really?) and his boyfriend Trihex really hurt his feelings when he changed his opinion. Also all of this is about being able to say the n word, even with a hard r, as a white guy. It wasn't worth the time, but I was doing some stupid dungeon with a ton of cutscenes(MSQ roulette in FF) and it was between dota games, so I kinda had nothing else to do.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I did cause I was wondering if there was a point to it, but there wasn't. It's constructed like these old school mmo drama large posts on VG boards, all it's missing is someone replying multiquoting everything split into .5 to 2lines to counter every single point made with very slight alterations.

Gist of it was, one of the guys had no argument at all, other guy was just there to insult, one is a hypocritical, other is a pervert in the guise of a SJW ally(oh no really?) and his boyfriend Trihex really hurt his feelings when he changed his opinion. Also all of this is about being able to say the n word, even with a hard r, as a white guy. It wasn't worth the time, but I was doing some stupid dungeon with a ton of cutscenes(MSQ roulette in FF) and it was between dota games, so I kinda had nothing else to do.
You could have tried slamming your dick in a door. Probably more enjoyable

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Shroud moving to Mixer is the best case scenario for Doc. All of a sudden you have tens of thousands of Prime subs freed up.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Linus talked about the Shroud move for a bit, and his perspective on influencers and money and what kind of risk it would be to him to move platforms if say Microsoft created a youtube clone. It's fairly interesting imo, though he gets sidetracked for a bit.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Linus is the only streamer that will stream on Twitch and YouTube at the same time. It's very against Twitch's TOS. I'm surprised he commented on it due to that.

Last edited:

Argarth

On the verandah
Linus talked about the Shroud move for a bit, and his perspective on influencers and money and what kind of risk it would be to him to move platforms if say Microsoft created a youtube clone. It's fairly interesting imo, though he gets sidetracked for a bit.

Linus is a very clever guy, and that segment was quite illuminating, from both of them. I used to find his LTT "presentation style" annoying, but I just look straight past that aspect now.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Linus is a very clever guy, and that segment was quite illuminating, from both of them. I used to find his LTT "presentation style" annoying, but I just look straight past that aspect now.

Yeah I stopped watching LTT years ago because it grates on me. But a few months back maybe someone here linked to a video and I was like holleeee shit that little nerd blew up his business huge. And really enjoy most of his content now.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
LTT still grates on my nerves. I mean, bleh. His dad joke way of introducing new sponsors into his channel is irritating as fuck.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Trifold phone eh? Soon will be small rolling carts to hold the phone as you go.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious if mixer really did offer dr dumbass money to move. He comes off as a jealous bitch to me. Granted I barely ever watch him