Twitch.tv

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Is anyone else's suggested streams like 50/50 male/female when the actual ratio is at least 70/30? It really bugs the shit out of me. There is no fucking way they are not vastly inflating the number of female streamers that get suggested.

People go to the twitch homepage?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I clearly don't visit enough sites on the internet. I have zero bookmarks and haven't had any for years and years.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I clearly don't visit enough sites on the internet. I have zero bookmarks and haven't had any for years and years.

Adding your most viewed sites to the bookmark toolbar makes for nice quick-press visiting to whatever you have on it.

Annotation 2019-11-23 225654.jpg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I know Bros.

This only happens when I watch from my Roku. The app is shit and forces me to start at the suggested streams. Occasionally I scroll through to maybe catch something cool, but mostly it is fugly chicks with less than 300 viewers playing stupid games. Of course, the rest is fugly dudes with slightly more viewers playing stupid games.

Basically I wish the app would just take me to my followed streams. Faith at large is depressing.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FaceBook has a streamer service? WTF?

Terrible decision by Toast. But, maybe his Youtube following is good enough to keep him relevant while he withers away in obscurity on FaceBook.
yes they do. Not for regular gaming but it's made it in the news a few times when people streamed their IRL FPS gameplay.

• 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol summits twitch got hacked during his stream and they started hosting a bunch of randos and changing his titles

he's on the phone with what I assume is someone at twitch right now

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
every single one of his vods are gone lol, that really sucks - gonna be a major test for twitch to see if he can restore his shit, if not mixer would be dumb as fuck not to try to poach him