Twitch.tv

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first hot girls to ever grace Twitch with any sort of talent? We are making history here boys.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The fuck? I constantly see talent on twitch (. Y .)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
000002263-01.png

Ten of the 25 emotes are available only through Cheering, and 15 are available only through Subbing or Gifting.

Participants who collect all of the subscription emotes will get to keep the most popular two, and those who collect all of the Bits emotes will keep the most popular two in that set. Collect them all to keep the four most popular!

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 236114
Ten of the 25 emotes are available only through Cheering, and 15 are available only through Subbing or Gifting.

Participants who collect all of the subscription emotes will get to keep the most popular two, and those who collect all of the Bits emotes will keep the most popular two in that set. Collect them all to keep the four most popular!

But who the fuck cares? They are emotes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

But who the fuck cares? They are emotes.
If they're going through the trouble of releasing 25 global emotes to siphon $$$ off people and pad their end of year financials they could at least make that shit permanent unlocks.

I'd sooner load up 10 tabs to mooch during the day than pay them a dime.

spronk

FPS noob
how many emotes do you need to unlock to see thot vag

if you do mooch call of duty streams you get 2xp unlocks though apparently, thats nice

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Kinda interesting, some Mixer-branded streaming on the Steam page for Halo Reach. Not actually a Mixer stream though.

Also there are almost 15k sessions w/ the Steam stream up, while less than 6k are watching on Mixer, lol.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Okay, so you remember how I posted that Sasha Grey was streaming?

Well, I'm drunk right now, and forgive me if this is a shitpost. But anyway, so she was streaming The Witcher 3, right? Her stream just crashed like twice. Gave some D311 error. Now, her subscribers and her followers were all going by at an intermittent pace, right? Meaning that, they would start out normally, freeze for maybe half a second, then continue for maybe 2-3 seconds, then repeat. So, I go back to thinking what everybody must be thinking, right? The video card must be overheating, and causing the stream to shut down.
So, I message her, say that I can *try* and help out, if she's interested.

The next day, I get a message on twitch from her. She asks if I'm on discord, I say yes.. So she friends me on discord.

Turns out that she's running a laptop (an Acer Predator Helios 300) that has an Intel Graphics card and a nVidia 1060. This is after I check all the drivers and everything. Also, turns out that you can't disable the intel graphics, which thereby causes the 1060 to bottleneck. She said that she found something on the OBS forums that said that it was an OBS issue, but I still think it was a graphics card issue. She said that the reason why she got the laptop is she wanted to do some cooking streams and gaming streams, and the laptop seemed like the fit to do that. I told her if she needs a tech guy, to call on me anytime. Also, if she needs an editor, overlay maker, etc, she can call on me. If I can't do it, I damn sure will find somebody who can.

It just feels weird having somebody that "famous" in your friends list, ya know?

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Well, I'm drunk right now, and forgive me if this is a shitpost. But anyway, so she was streaming The Witcher 3, right? Her stream just crashed like twice. Gave some D311 error. Now, her subscribers and her followers were all going by at an intermittent pace, right? Meaning that, they would start out normally, freeze for maybe half a second, then continue for maybe 2-3 seconds, then repeat. So, I go back to thinking what everybody must be thinking, right? The video card must be overheating, and causing the stream to shut down.

The next day, I get a message on twitch from her. She asks if I'm on discord, I say yes.. So she friends me on discord.

Turns out that she's running a laptop (an Acer Predator Helios 300) that has an Intel Graphics card and a nVidia 1060. This is after I check all the drivers and everything. Also, turns out that you can't disable the intel graphics, which thereby causes the 1060 to bottleneck. She said that she found something on the OBS forums that said that it was an OBS issue, but I still think it was a graphics card issue. She said that the reason why she got the laptop is she wanted to do some cooking streams and gaming streams, and the laptop seemed like the fit to do that. I told her if she needs a tech guy, to call on me anytime. Also, if she needs an editor, overlay maker, etc, she can call on me. If I can't do it, I damn sure will find somebody who can.

It just feels weird having somebody that "famous" in your friends list, ya know?
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

Sir this is a Wendy's

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Araxen

She should able to afford a proper gaming PC setup to go along with a laptop for her cooking streams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user