Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean Asmongold has rotting teeth so you can only imagine the halitosis, dude lives in a grimy shithole, but he was making over $100k a month and was spending it like crazy on what is nothing more than a glorified cam girl. It's like people forget what gold diggers would do for cash. I would bet anyone here Pink Sparkles would gargle piss for the right dollar amount.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to find out what she's up for doing in Dubai via TagTheSponsor.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
with a clip in the gun.

download.jpeg

I enjoy White Supremacists Super Nazi Pewds and how much salt his videos create by goddamn fucking retards. Shits on a couple of thots and White Knights going apeshit.

huh and all this time I thought simps were pussies that look like Homer Simpson's lips. Learn something new every day.

This is what I think of https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBhAD&usg=AOvVaw1UnXpL47vCriQS9ObKzKoE

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
DrDisrespect says he has an announcement tomorrow 11am pt, and hinted it's about his future streaming platform.
Making the jump or staying with twitch hmm...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He's staying on twitch. There's no way he's going to mixer, he dogs it like every day

In his shoes though I'd take whoever offered the most. You can retire with what those dudes got

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's always talked about starting his own platform, hasn't he?

Or that was just a fake hint. He mulled over giving a hint because some might guess the announcement.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering how fast twitch pulled the plug on shroud subs, they know right now if they're paying him or not. They wouldn't wait.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I mean she's not ugly but that's such a generic and boring attractiveness that I pity anyone who considers her a 9/10.
I wonder if Asmon paid for her tits and nose job. I bet she finessed the shit out of him. Didnt he stop streaming around the same time she broke up with him?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When it comes to pure showsmanship there isn’t a streamer who matches the Doc. , he is at least one streamer who I feel deserves to make money even if he does film you taking a piss at conventions.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
When it comes to pure showsmanship there isn’t a streamer who matches the Doc. , he is at least one streamer who I feel deserves to make money even if he does film you taking a piss at conventions.

The dude was big, got caught cheating on his wife with some thott, took like a 6 month hiatus and made amends with his fam, then came back and stepped it up like 1,000%. It is pretty crazy where he is today.