Twitch.tv

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Started playing FFIX last night because I somehow never beat it. Got like 8-10 random viewers (and a fuck ton of unique viewers just passing through), plus a bunch of follows and a sub. It's amazing when you play something no longer popular how many people just want to chill out and watch. I'm not trying to be famous, but i think I might start playing older rpgs I never completed and seeing what happens.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who cares about Kaceytron...

Where are all these flashing pussies I've been missing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Started playing FFIX last night because I somehow never beat it. Got like 8-10 random viewers (and a fuck ton of unique viewers just passing through), plus a bunch of follows and a sub. It's amazing when you play something no longer popular how many people just want to chill out and watch. I'm not trying to be famous, but i think I might start playing older rpgs I never completed and seeing what happens.
This always happens. Same thing happens with Everquest. It's pretty weird. You could be the next variety streamer! Oh man!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This always happens. Same thing happens with Everquest. It's pretty weird. You could be the next variety streamer! Oh man!
I got the same when I played FFXI (the mmo). Just nobody streaming it so better chance for people to tune in

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't realize Twitch let Thots stream totally naked wearing literally nothing but body paint.

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
I didn't realize Twitch let Thots stream totally naked wearing literally nothing but body paint.
There is a bunch of them but ya. Mizzyrose grosses me out. Her big tits don't even start until 2/3rds down her torso then they hang down to her belly button. It's like she is part mutant.

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah... whoever was in the Tron bodypaint had some kind of perky tits.