Twitch.tv

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've yet to see an add get through uBlock using the beta/html client?

RE: IRL asia streams, the answer is weebs. Because weebs are awful and are totally willing to try and live vicariously through some random Twitch chode that is wandering around Akihabara or whatever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I've yet to see an add get through uBlock using the beta/html client?

RE: IRL asia streams, the answer is weebs. Because weebs are awful and are totally willing to try and live vicariously through some random Twitch chode that is wandering around Akihabara or whatever.

Fucking posers should just up and move to Japan like I did.

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Watching Reckful and Sodapoppin running around 20 minutes from my house, kinda want to go scare them.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This stream is hilarious. He fucks with the computer scammers.

Edit: Origin clip got deleted.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
Reckful and forsen was semi watchable but god damn. Reckful and sodapoppin is an autistic overload, holy christ

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The weeb dream is alive on Reckful's channel right now. They are in a maid cafe.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The weeb dream is alive on Reckful's channel right now. They are in a maid cafe.

I love this shit. Ren and Luke are fucking smashed right now. Really hope they hook up Luke to the camera again.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I was willing to snipe Reckful and Sodapoppin, in no way am I going to snipe Hafu, that would be creepy as fuck. Looking forward to some A+ autism.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loving this trend of bounty hunters starting to stream on IRL. Im having fun watching the process behind finding someone whos on the run.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What if the person they are hunting is watching?

I mean most of these guys cant afford to pay to power their home not to mention have an internet/phone plan. Either way it hasnt been a problem so far, not to many people who skipped their court case taking the time to check twitch for someone hunting them.