Twitch.tv

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol that guy got caught by bounty hunters on IRL and he's getting followers and shit?

Bless twitch

Oldbased

> Than U
BlackBadge got a sorry deal since his department supported his streaming but the IA/Feds came down on him anyways and he resigned.
At least these guys are independent so other than the state pulling their license I don't see them being yanked off the air. It would be better if they were more full time hunters though.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BlackBadge got a sorry deal since his department supported his streaming but the IA/Feds came down on him anyways and he resigned.
At least these guys are independent so other than the state pulling their license I don't see them being yanked off the air. It would be better if they were more full time hunters though.

Try for that. They are full time hunters but only stream when they are out on the road and wont show as much as StephenFRA does. For example they will never bring a camera in with them while they apprehend someone in case shit goes sideways.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's been that way for awhile, you're either a white person in some asian country, or you're a girl with huge tiddies being a hoe~

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't give a rat fuck about the titty ones on twitch. Mostly because I there is better places to see titty streamers. Sometimes even the same ones that are on twitch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Didn't want to make an Evil Within 2 thread for this, but since we have a general Twitch thread -- Doc is streaming TEW2 while slowly getting drunk.

Fadaar

That guy
It's been absolute fucking gold so far, never thought I'd appreciate him "interacting" with NPC's so much

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I take back what Ive said about some of these bounty hunters streams.

lRAYBSh.png

This is some of the worst moderation of chat Ive ever seen.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Fuck, almost makes wanna put my troll hat on, learn some Taylor Swift lyrics, here I come twitch. Jebus.

EDIT : Fuck, that's a run on sentence. Fixed.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, almost makes wanna put my troll hat on, learn some Taylor Swift lyrics, here I come twitch. Jebus.

EDIT : Fuck, that's a run on sentence. Fixed.

You have to follow for 10 minutes before they let you say anything. Not worth it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been promoted to mod on a twitch channel. Of course the average age of viewers is probably close to 40 and we allow anyone to post a link or whatever. I think in the 6 months I've watched the channel one person has been banned. They average a whopping 150 people per stream 3 times a week.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What in gods name does twitch need to do a keynote for lmao

this is actually the dumbest thing, it's so cringey lmao

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Probably just me but I find twitch glitchy as hell. If I go to a stream I get an error message on the stream and then I hit pause and it the display of the stream comes up and then I have to hit play, all that just to get it to stream as usual. Odd. But every few weeks I get another error to deal with.