Twitch.tv

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, does Minecraft look beautiful with whatever shaders lirik is using.

To have a PC like his....

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Honest to god, after seeing her clips a few times and the pool clips...I really don't get why people drool over her. Is she really convincingly sincere or something? The clips I saw she was ditzy as fuck and sounded like a bimbo.

I mean you can literally go to chaturbate or myfreecams and spend less in tips and have hotter girls do crazier shit.
Its not strictly about sexual gratification, its about a girlfriendesque experience for these simps.
Amouranth looks off for 2 reasons. her eyes are funky, maybe too close? not quite down syndrome, but there's something weird in her expressions.

2nd, there's a fat kid in there dying to get out. w/ how much moving around she does, her lower body isn't that tight.
Her photo looks really shooped.
Dont forget the plastic surgery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's Minecraft's new RTX beta, that's why haha.

Mixer fucked up. Instead of grabbing shroud and ninja they should've opened the flood gates and offered streamers an introductory 100% revenue from subs/etc. That would've pulled plenty of mid level streamers away.

Ninja was already on a downturn, and shroud was in a pretty niche spot.

Maybe if they pulled them AND Dr disrespect, lirik, and timthetatman they'd have started something. But this many months later all I can think is "mixer, wats that"

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you sure its Windows 10? He has torches in his off-hand which the Windows 10 version doesn't have (unless its in the RTX beta?)

And Bedrock (windows 10) doesn't have a hardcore mode yet

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mixer grabbed the wrong people. Ninja and Shroud were the top, but didn't have any die-hards. If they had gotten Lirik or MoonMoon or Summit or ANY of the people that have "communities" of actual loyal followers and not just people clicking top streamers, they'd probably have done better.

They need to offer a flat salary + sub money to some mid-tier people to bring em in. God knows they could afford throwing 20-30k guaranteed at like 10-20 people to help make their platform actually succeed.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont know anything about that chick other than the 2 clips shown but how the fuck could anyone enjoy that condescending fake laugh? As horrible as human trafficking is I would support it if they kidnapped cunts like this one.

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
How long before, And Billy heh heh Billy donated $200 to me 3 months ago but he doesn't sub anymore. It turns out Billy is married to Beth and Beth thinks Billy loves her very much but Billy said I was hot in a stream one night heh heh. Billy, don't you think it is in your best interest to donate more to me? Heh heh

Xevy

Log Wizard
How long before, And Billy heh heh Billy donated $200 to me 3 months ago but he doesn't sub anymore. It turns out Billy is married to Beth and Beth thinks Billy loves her very much but Billy said I was hot in a stream one night heh heh. Billy, don't you think it is in your best interest to donate more to me? Heh heh
Sounds like a Billy problem.

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Sounds like a Billy problem.
Billy fucked. Billy should have never gave to eWhore and subbed to Xevy instead. Then when Beth found out, Billy could have said it was literally Jake from State Farm but hes wearing Sweats for tonight's Overwatch.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The only paypal donations I get are from Regime Regime and I know his full name, but I promised not to murder or dox him. It is fucked Paypal does that though. The best is my friend who's 35 and his paypal was under his mom's name. They need to add an anonymous thing, but I guess it's more for chargeback reasons.

Just don't give dumb bitches your money. You're not having sex with them. Except for the 3 or so cases where some software troll managed to buy a lower tier gurl gamer streamer. So hey, maybe they do have a chance!

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mixer grabbed the wrong people. Ninja and Shroud were the top, but didn't have any die-hards. If they had gotten Lirik or MoonMoon or Summit or ANY of the people that have "communities" of actual loyal followers and not just people clicking top streamers, they'd probably have done better.

They need to offer a flat salary + sub money to some mid-tier people to bring em in. God knows they could afford throwing 20-30k guaranteed at like 10-20 people to help make their platform actually succeed.
That still would not matter at all. Mixer doesn't need a few streamers who pull in 20k viewers on Twitch, they need 100x as many streamers who pull in 500-1000 viewers. Just doesn't seem to be any incentive to stream on Mixer vs. Twitch. I was going to test it out today, but I had to listen to a 2m video telling me to be nice and encourage my viewers to report other ppl who might use hurty words. Then I have to wait 24hrs for them to give me a stream key.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only paypal donations I get are from Regime Regime and I know his full name, but I promised not to murder or dox him. It is fucked Paypal does that though. The best is my friend who's 35 and his paypal was under his mom's name. They need to add an anonymous thing, but I guess it's more for chargeback reasons.

Just don't give dumb bitches your money. You're not having sex with them. Except for the 3 or so cases where some software troll managed to buy a lower tier gurl gamer streamer. So hey, maybe they do have a chance!

Meh it’s stupid but I don’t care . I guess I should but I’m too busy downing my 5th Baja blast of the night.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity