Twitch.tv

Mao

Trakanon Raider
you need to get out more. covid or not. really, who gives a shit?
So I'll bite. I kinda do give a shit, cause this shit is a weather vane for the shit I'm going to have to deal with in the future.

We used to have private performance reviews. We can't anymore. Doors have to be open, witnesses have to be there in the room. Why? Well, 99% of the people are perfectly fucking normal. But all you need is 1 to fuck it all up. Coworker survived a metoo-ish complaint awhile back cause he kept stellar paperwork and records of everything, and so when she tried to metoo him after a bad work review he was able to present all the performance reviews, substantiated by specific incidences and have witness testimony.

But it was a miserable, toxic, dude was on a cross until the findings finally came back. So yeah. I kinda do care cause this shit is a bit of a weather vane for the rest of us. We had people who met at work end up married and having families. Now a lot of the people I Know are afraid to even be in the same room alone with a member of the opposite sex. And its starting to turn around in the most amusing of ways, where men who are worried about being accused are going to HR first to get all things documented first.

Shit is getting ridiculous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Nerds on a nerd forum watching nerdy drama and getting nerdy over it, the shock ohhh the shock.

I don't give a shit about Doc, Twitch, or any other streamer HOWEVER I want to know why Doc was banned and see how this unfolds, why?

giphy.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
might be fake but there is a Dr Disrespect channel on Trovo, which is TenCent (China.com)'s new streaming service and allegedly he and maybe shroud and ninja will announce they are launching on there on monday

china controlling the viewing/entertainment of young impressionable Western kids is gonna be... interesting

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Shroud's social media account has been quiet since his message thanking the Mixer community, so he is busy doing something to be sure

edit: Lil_Lexi also had a pretty good observation. Doc said he didn't know the "specific reason", which may mean he knows the general reason.

Last edited:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you need to get out more. covid or not. really, who gives a shit?
is funny how all these 24/7 shut-ins who sat on their computer all day for a decade long are *now* itching to go out just in defiance of covid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this is all getting very boring

I've been reading those TRUTH stories. I'm not gonna deny that there are some really vile and disgusting accounts being told but vast majority of them boil down to nerdy gamer guy making an awkward move on an extremely hot girl. But in these cases the extremely hot girl sees a way to advance her streaming career and either fucks him or leads him on. Motherfucker, I just read a story where a girl, years later, played a piano at the guy's wedding and sang a song to celebrate the occasion.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ill consider them all communists who aren't human if this is the case.

It would be a quite questionable move, history has proven numerous times going communist for a better life is a pretty bad and regretful decision.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be a quite questionable move, history has proven numerous times going communist for a better life is a pretty bad and regretful decision.
It's not like he has a choice at this point. Mixer is shutting down, twitch won't have him, Youtube might reject him depending on what the actual reasons are. He could just retire on the cash he has I guess.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doc was under some form of contract to "work" for Twitch, and then they perma banned without giving him the reason for doing so. I would think that Twitch would be have to tell Doc exactly why they banned him, right?