Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was watching that Ape trainwreck guy tonight. Mitch Jones comes in screaming and the Ape nearly kills him on stream. Then he hosts Boogie because shit is getting too real and Boogie announces that his wife left him.

Twitch got more drama than a soap opera.

Mitch is a fucking bitch. As soon as Ape leaves that house Mira is moving back in. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryanz

<Banned>
I really can't stand Mitch and all his teenage reality T.V. drama bullshit. IRL has some good things about it, but it really introduced a bunch of reality T.V. type personalities that I could go without ever hearing about again.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mitch is actually the dumbest kid on twitch lmao

Prime example of how not to raise your child or you'll get him as a son; live on twitch.tv

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
How old are you guys? I can't see anyone over the age of 25 watching these kids. Cringy af..

Their audience age range has got to be in the pre-teen edgy high school kids.

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I think the only thing worse than watching these streamers unironicly is watching them ironicly

Nabassu

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand people over the age of 25 that use phrases like "cringy af". All of the twitch lingo is utter shit.

• 1Picard

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
"cringy af" is considered twitch lingo?

I always thought it was a twitter thing? shrug...

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Never watched Twitch, but gave it a go a few months ago. Found a few WoW and Elite: Dangerous streamers I watch on the other monitor at work during down times, but by now I have all but given up on it. I enjoy Let's Plays, as I can watch them often while doing mindless shit at work and therefore get to experience a good game that way, but there's no point in doing it through Twitch since you jump into the middle of something and leave before it ends. Sure, the interaction with the host is OK, but the fucking head cams piss me off more.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Never watched Twitch, but gave it a go a few months ago. Found a few WoW and Elite: Dangerous streamers I watch on the other monitor at work during down times, but by now I have all but given up on it. I enjoy Let's Plays, as I can watch them often while doing mindless shit at work and therefore get to experience a good game that way, but there's no point in doing it through Twitch since you jump into the middle of something and leave before it ends. Sure, the interaction with the host is OK, but the fucking head cams piss me off more.

That's why I just watch Lirik while I play other games

• 1Smuggly

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I can't stand Lirik. It's all just "fuck, shit, dude" on repeat. Now Kripp, that's a guy I can listen to all day - especially when he goes on a big losing streak and words just start to ooze from his mouth. I love that salty bastard.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I watch Zalae, Hafu, Shroud, and ChocoTaco, that's about it.

So many streamers are just annoying salty assholes that aren't good at games and aren't enjoyable to watch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can't stand Lirik. It's all just "fuck, shit, dude" on repeat. Now Kripp, that's a guy I can listen to all day - especially when he goes on a big losing streak and words just start to ooze from his mouth. I love that salty bastard.

k

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Lirik is good at most games and his streams with shorty and waffle can be pretty damn hilarious. They also often play super random games so it isn't the same boring shit all the time. That's why I like him.

My wife can't stand his voice.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Trick2G, Deadmau5, Dyrus, Imaqtpie, Scarra, Bjergsen, Voyboy and Sirchez are the ones I watch most the time.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
CobaltStreak, Richard Hammer, Lex Velhidus, and AdmiralBahroo are all good. MTG specific is all NumottheNummy and Darkest Mage.