Twitch.tv

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Redbull has a marathon of their Snowboarding videos going, pretty good stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Man when you click the twitch on the bottom right and it shows other clips like this one, it is like the MFC warmup before some dude throws 20,000 tokens and they strip off everything.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man when you click the twitch on the bottom right and it shows other clips like this one, it is like the MFC warmup before some dude throws 20,000 tokens and they strip off everything.

shes almost ready.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
FrankerFaceZ is working on a beta for the new site since Legacy is gone. If you had it installed before look near the prime and notifications buttons on the top bar and there is a FFZ icon, you can click that for the settings. Gray theme is #1

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
She is like a non-autistic savant. Can all piano players do that? Because I don't think all piano players can do that. It seems more like some kind of mutant talent.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus! That's an amazing talent she has!

• 1Like

Szlia

I had a friend in high school that could do that, his specialty was jazz improvisation so I guess it comes with the territory. The most impressive thing for me is remembering on the fly all those tunes, even if she gets to pick and choose from the many suggestions in chat.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
not showing enough skin, back to pink_sparkles we go!

that girl is unreal though, god damn

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MXC, one of the greatest shows ever, is being shown in a Marathon:

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

I did not know MXC, a comedy voice-over of japanese show Takeshi's Castle, but amusingly the exact same concept existed around here in the late '80s/early '90s with some swiss comedians doing some ridiculous voice-over for American Gladiators!

• 1Like

Ryanz

<Banned>
Holy shit, I use to get high as fuck and watch MXC. Shit's hilarious. Was just recently thinking about trying to torrent the shows.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit, I use to get high as fuck and watch MXC. Shit's hilarious. Was just recently thinking about trying to torrent the shows.

They stopped marathoning it. I guess they are going to resume later tomrroww. They went from 600+ viewers to 50 after MXC stopped airing.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
gamer gurls whoring themselves on twitter, it's starting to annoy me

DPohzxqXUAAitgJ.jpg:large

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was watching that Ape trainwreck guy tonight. Mitch Jones comes in screaming and the Ape nearly kills him on stream. Then he hosts Boogie because shit is getting too real and Boogie announces that his wife left him.

Twitch got more drama than a soap opera.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Hahaha, god damn. Boogie the brand is so fucking sad, and that's what it's all built on... sadness and an inability to pick a side.

• 1Like