Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
Think about how attached normal people get to celebrities/streamers to the point their brains develop similar attachments to them as they would for a real relationship. Now picture that connection in an unstable person that is unable to control themselves.
That I can wrap my head on some by comparison. It's the whole I love them so I am going to stalk them then kill them part I don't understand.

Cybsled

?

because the state refuses to protect her and has made it illegal for her to protect herself? what other choice does she have, go out and ask him nicely to stop stalking her?

god damn you europeans are fucking crazy

Moving doesn't really solve anything unless you solve the stalker first. She moves out, he tracks her to new place, same old shit again.

Alot of streamers have been up front about shit they go through: Stalkers, SWAT attempts, mentally unstable fans who don't understand they aren't friends. That's why most streamers won't do house tours or they try to avoid their streams showing views out windows. People will literally google earth/maps shit to find approximate matches to the shape of a pool in approximation to the fences around it, what the house across the street looks, etc. Or they look at real estate listings to match house types to find matches. Most major streamers also do work with the police and have lists of people who are known issues or make them aware of what they do to avoid SWAT attempts.

Of course, that is in the US. Who the fuck knows what Euro cops are going to do for you lol

That I can wrap my head on some by comparison. It's the whole I love them so I am going to stalk them then kill them part I don't understand.

Same mentality for people who get dumped by a significant other, then kill them. It's a "if I can't have you, no one can" type of twisted logic / control dynamic. It's the complete inability to understand why they aren't good enough, which quick turns to anger/rage due to the pain of rejection.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It's the whole I love them so I am going to stalk them then kill them part I don't understand.
Because they are fanatics. Of course, as with everything there are different levels, and it is either constructive or destructive. But these people would be prime religion material, and would have made excellent witch hunters, inquisitors or missionaries. But god is dead, and now the secular society has to find a way to deal with them instead of putting them in monasteries and making sure they don't reproduce.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Switched to Brave for browser, can't seem to get FFZ to work. Anyone have experience here?

Edit: NM, am retard

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
She should be allowed to stand her ground and beat the shit out of him or even kill him if he's that dangerous. She might just be 110 pounds but she could still get something done with mace to the eyes and metal knuckles assuming the dude stalking her is some fedora neckbeard LARPer.

But this is the UK where bike wheels are WMDs, so...

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
A lady I follow on twitch got banned and went over to Trovo. It looks ALOT like twitch.

Reminded me of

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Her best bet is working directly with the streamers. She is in kind of a shitty place because unless she pressed charges against her kid (which would ruin her kid's life and most parents arent going to do that), she won't have much recourse.

Also that kid is banned from computers by their parents forever now lol

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Press charges, the kid needs to receive some consequences cause in 10-20 years he'll be as delusional as our current generation of fuck-ups who don't live in reality. Be nice to get the money back but at least try to fix the dumbass first.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
" His internet knowledge has absolutely surpassed mine "

I'm pretty sure she know a lot more than him about not throwing away money for no reason

Oldbased

> Than U
If only he would have been allowed here, we would have cured his simpisms by turning him into literally Hitler.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Her best bet is working directly with the streamers. She is in kind of a shitty place because unless she pressed charges against her kid (which would ruin her kid's life and most parents arent going to do that), she won't have much recourse.
No it wouldn't, he's a child so it's not going on his criminal record.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tossing a $5 sub to someone you are entertained by is a far cry from giving rich quarterbacks thousands of dollars.
No it really isn't. There's few things on earth as pathetic as giving money to someone who plays video games for a living.

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

No it wouldn't, he's a child so it's not going on his criminal record.

$20,000 would constitute a felony, albeit a non-violent one. We don't know how old this kid is beyond "teenager". His record probably could be sealed eventually, but if you're going all the way to criminally charging, that means Juvenile court and the outcome there is going to hinge heavily on the disposition of the judge. That's a pretty big gamble.

Oldbased

> Than U
No it really isn't. There's few things on earth as pathetic as giving money to someone who plays video games for a living.
I could name quite a few.
Donating to Democrats.
Giving money to the THOT of the day.
Living in California, Oregon or Washington.
Paying for sex.
Buying anything with soy.
Buying Chinese Covid masks.
Buying a dog.
Buying a plant based burger.
Paying your mom.

I could go on.

• 1Edgelord

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
$20,000 would constitute a felony, albeit a non-violent one. We don't know how old this kid is beyond "teenager". His record probably could be sealed eventually, but if you're going all the way to criminally charging, that means Juvenile court and the outcome there is going to hinge heavily on the disposition of the judge. That's a pretty big gamble.
No judge is going to throw the book at a kid who is being charged by his parents to resolve them of a stupid debt the dumbass kid racked up. He'll be given some community service and it'll be wiped. End of story.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I could name quite a few.
Donating to Democrats.
Giving money to the THOT of the day.
Living in California, Oregon or Washington.
Paying for sex.
Buying anything with soy.
Buying Chinese Covid masks.
Buying a dog.
Buying a plant based burger.
Paying your mom.

I could go on.
None of these things are nearly as pathetic as giving money to Twitch streamers.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users