Twitch.tv

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

They tried to ask him about the David Ike comments on his last stream and his publicist stepped in to stop him from responding

1594916972992.png

Are they, though? Why is he banned?

I'm not seeing a single card on the table, and I think it's completely out of the question that he got metoo'd after three weeks of a complete info blackout.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the only reason he would entertain streaming on his own site is if he had some non-compete with Twitch and the lawyers think he e can get around it by not streaming anywhere other than a personal website.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That was a waste of a minute. A related tweet shown was a bit more interesting. That tourettes girl has a stalker that wants to murder her

• 3WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 285794

Are they, though? Why is he banned?

I'm not seeing a single card on the table, and I think it's completely out of the question that he got metoo'd after three weeks of a complete info blackout.

I read that "all the cards are on the table" in that he's open to potentially going to YouTube or Facebook, or even just streaming off his own site. Just all depends on the details.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That was a waste of a minute. A related tweet shown was a bit more interesting. That tourettes girl has a stalker that wants to murder her

When seconds count, incompetent police are hours away.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Fucking UK Police. lol

She's had issues with that guy before. It's been an ongoing problem for her, and the police do nothing. They won't do anything till it's too late.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fucking UK Police. lol

She's had issues with that guy before. It's been an ongoing problem for her, and the police do nothing. They won't do anything till it's too late.
Dont all you have to say is "this guy said a bad word about a brown person" and they will lock him up? Stalking and a weapon... let the little fella go

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fucking UK Police. lol

She should tell them he was using the N word or something. Those thought crime police would reign down fire and brimstone then.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

150k likes, 40k comments

2 million views

In an hour.

Anyone saying he can't make it streaming on his site has a malfunctioning brain. His new bottom line would end up dwarfing what he was doing with twitch.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
150k likes, 40k comments

2 million views

In an hour.

Anyone saying he can't make it streaming on his site has a malfunctioning brain. His new bottom line would end up dwarfing what he was doing with twitch.
Nearly 3 million views now. I really hope he does his own streaming thing and takes people from twitch. They can have their own diversity thought crime police force and call them chad turbo cocks, all wearing TKE frat shirts and popped collars.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users