Twitch.tv

Needless

Toe Sucker
theres sub mode and he can also just soft mod the chat via bots to auto delete shit like Dr.Disrespectingmymarriage and shit lol

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
From my viewpoint if he was really interested in redeeming his personal character he'd shut down subscriptions till he planned to return other wise he just comes off as the twitch version of Jim Bakker.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
From the little I watched JoshOG before the news broke that he was a part owner of the site he was promoting, I don't think he is smart enough to have come up with the scheme and executed it alone. He seems just stupid enough to be pitched this idea as a successful CS GO streamer and jump on the money train without a second thought. I just don't get a malicious vibe from him. That said, I can't imagine how he retained viewers after the whole incident. He was already fairly insufferable before knowing he also a douche.

Xevy

Log Wizard
His sub count will plummet depending on how long he takes a break. Top streamers talk about how they hate events because they lose the viewers. Realistically he's like 25k and if he took two weeks off he may end up at like 15k or less.

• 1Like

Cybsled

From my viewpoint if he was really interested in redeeming his personal character he'd shut down subscriptions till he planned to return other wise he just comes off as the twitch version of Jim Bakker.

Given this is his job and he supports his family with this, I doubt that was ever on the table. Plus buying a sub mostly just gets you emotes and chat privileges, so people still get a little something out of it.

He was in Europe recently (Dreamhack). I wonder if it happened there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking it was at the video game awards. I don't watch him very often but he is entertaining when I have

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Because his wife is probably leaving, or hast left, and wants half his Twitch dollars + child support + alimony. He stands to lose a shit ton if he can't sort it out somehow.

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess but I never knew anyone at work to take time off because they're going through a divorce

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd guess his wife gave him some kind of ultimatum. Also likely a condition of her staying with him was that he publicly shame himself to Twitch.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I started watching Valkrin this past week. I really enjoy his LOL Coaching Sessions.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure she's even that attractive. There any pictures where she doesn't have a pound of makeup on?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She's cute, just not cheat on your wife kind of cute. If it was Pokimane I could understand.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm kind of confused why Dr needs to stop streaming to fix his life

He probably put in 12-16 hours of work for his stream days. That's a whole lot of time. Not to mention he had a shit ton of sponsors and advertisements and shit he was doing. Throw in 4-5 12+ hour days and some traveling on the off days and that's not a lot of time to be with your family.

• 1Like