Twitch.tv

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's easy to sit behind a computer and program or ride the back of a garbage truck and sling trash when you're going through a divorce but probably harder being an entertainer 8+ hours a day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's easy to sit behind a computer and program or ride the back of a garbage truck and sling trash when you're going through a divorce but probably harder being an entertainer 8+ hours a day.

Being a garbageman is a one man job now. lol

This guy does both at the same time during the day.

The memes have begun:

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Damn, sucks for Doc but not suprised. Given the nature of his cocky persona, I can understand the need to step away. I doubt his spouse wants to hear him talking like that right about now, even if it is all a gag. If he comes back, wouldn't be suprised if he rebrands and streams as himself. No way he gets back to where he was if that happens. Dude really fucked up, he had the life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

No way. The brand/character is Dr Disrespect. That being said, I don't see anything happening streamwise until whatever is going to happen between him and his wife happens.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I mean, if the alternative is getting a normal human job.... seems like a no brainer. If he retained half his subs, which he likely could, he would still make more than most.

He should just take Doc to the next level, get the divorce and start running through all the titty streamers. His twitch status would skyrocket!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also his wife was basically half running his stream. She was like his manager. You can see her feed him shit off camera all the time when a female hand just magically appears on screen with a hot dog or something. From what I understand he had a small office space for his later streaming, not just his house, and he and she ran shit there. So obviously he's not going to be able to do it how he was doing it if the off-screen half of the stream isn't there.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I love Bill Burr. That make sense if were talking about Kobe Bryant or Tiger Woods or even a minor celebrity. But some twitch streamer?

thumb.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think you underestimate how big Twitch actually is. That dude could walk in to any nerd-ish convention in the country and drown in pussy.

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think you underestimate how big Twitch actually is. That dude could walk in to any nerd-ish convention in the country and drown in pussy.

This. He hasn't crossed over into mainstream America like Tiger/Kobe did but you are fucking crazy if you think he doesn't have that clout in the nerd community.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Well aside from the fact I have absolutely no idea who this guy is aside from the few videos linked in other threads of him. He doesnt have fuck you money and self sufficient like Tiger or someone similar. His wife did 50% of the work of him streaming and he fucks her over? Dude is a fucking moron and his crocodile tears are delicious.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
The Doc was making like 5-10 k a day in tips alone what a way to blow it. I don't get why you would throw away your family and career for some tang.

• 1Solidarity

Ryanz

<Banned>
Money, power, and a feeling of invincibility. Gotta be real careful when you're an internet celebrity. The internet detectives are no joke.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
From the little I watched JoshOG before the news broke that he was a part owner of the site he was promoting, I don't think he is smart enough to have come up with the scheme and executed it alone. He seems just stupid enough to be pitched this idea as a successful CS GO streamer and jump on the money train without a second thought. I just don't get a malicious vibe from him. That said, I can't imagine how he retained viewers after the whole incident. He was already fairly insufferable before knowing he also a douche.

I use to watch summit a decent amount and he's friends with joshog and went on a long explanation of exactly what happened and how it happened. tldr josh is/was a fucking idiot and had no idea what was actually going on. Like you said, it's not like these guys are white color business geniuses.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
You cant be serious. Dude signed the damn incorporation documents for the company he shilled for. He knew exactly what he was doing and can go get fucked with a rusty knife.
Money, power, and a feeling of invincibility. Gotta be real careful when you're an internet celebrity. The internet detectives are no joke.
Better way to look at it is he fucked over his business partner(his wife is a business partner if shes doing 50% of the work it takes to stream or do what he does) all for some pussy. How would you bros feel if your business partner destroyed your business all for a one night stand?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
1064025.jpg

I don't see what the big deal is. People get loaded and horny at cons, sex happens (at least that's what I'm told, never happens to me).

I'd even call it part of his job.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 158055
I don't see what the big deal is. People get loaded and horny at cons, sex happens (at least that's what I'm told, never happens to me).

I'd even call it part of his job.

What a terrible fucking attitude to have regarding a marriage and business partner. He got what he deserved for about 10 seconds of primal release. No pussy is worth it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What a terrible fucking attitude to have regarding a marriage and business partner. He got what he deserved for about 10 seconds of primal release. No pussy is worth it.

Other than that person I dont think anyone else is feeling sorry for Doc for fucking up. At least for me it sucks he isn't broadcasting because he was fun to watch.

• 1Like