Twitch.tv

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Seems a lot of small time gamer streamers are getting increasingly worried about twitch 2018, with more and more competition from anime, IRL, sports, and the site just going off in every direction.

Needless

Toe Sucker
small time streamers cant afford that glorious VR headset to join in on the new best thing that is VR Chat ;(

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thought I'd post one of my favorite Far Side comics. I remember laughing at this back in the early 90s when I first saw it. Since I started watching Twitch, and even before it, YouTube Let's Plays from people who actually have doing those as their main job, I guess the joke is on Gary Larson and all of us who laughed at the implied humour back in the day. You gotta wonder what sort of jobs we will be doing in 10 years time that we consider hilarious contemplating on now?

farside-hopeful-parents.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Watching Lirik "play" vrchat and aside from being fucking hilarious, it legit makes me wanna get into vr. So much potential there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's been some seriously hilarious VR chat videos that have come out, the JC Denton one attempting to get his cake back is amazing.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Lirik "play" vrchat and aside from being fucking hilarious, it legit makes me wanna get into vr. So much potential there.

I thought the Orbus VR MMO looked pretty cool yesterday that he played. It's rough around the edges, but it looked pretty cool still.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I thought the Orbus VR MMO looked pretty cool yesterday that he played. It's rough around the edges, but it looked pretty cool still.

Yeah, tons of potential there as well. Without turning this into an EQ discussion, a true vr mmo could sort of recreate that accidental charm that drew most of us in way back when. As someone who has yet to try vr, I probably have no clue what i'm talking about but I can dream...

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Thought I'd post one of my favorite Far Side comics. I remember laughing at this back in the early 90s when I first saw it. Since I started watching Twitch, and even before it, YouTube Let's Plays from people who actually have doing those as their main job, I guess the joke is on Gary Larson and all of us who laughed at the implied humour back in the day. You gotta wonder what sort of jobs we will be doing in 10 years time that we consider hilarious contemplating on now?

View attachment 158156

I feel this way about Second Life every day and regret not doing it when it started. I also laughed at it "Who the hell would spend real money on virtual tshirts?".

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
There's been some seriously hilarious VR chat videos that have come out, the JC Denton one attempting to get his cake back is amazing.

Next genre changing MMO is going to be based on this. Lirik also played that new VR mmo thing and while it was lulzy and not even close to an mmo that will change the world, it's definitely a step in a pretty cool and interesting direction.

edit: i see you guys already discussed it

Araxen

She really has an absolutely phenomenal ass

As much as I want to fuck her in her asshole, if a guy did this they would be suspended on Twitch. This is why peeps get up in arms over the titties streamers. I'm not one to get into the gamergate shit, but holy hell.

She looks like she has stopped working out and is going the THICC route now. Her ass, body, and face were more tone before. I was surprised watching the video.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn must be cursing she wasn't born a generation later. She would have milked the lonely nerds on the Twitch gravy train for all their worth but instead, she turned out of how she eventually turned out.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ravvenn must be cursing she wasn't born a generation later. She would have milked the lonely nerds on the Twitch gravy train for all their worth but instead, she turned out of how she eventually turned out.

Oh god I can't even imagine how much money lonely nerds on FoH would have gotten milked from her cam streams

spronk

FPS noob
tigole has been sitting in front of a fireplace, silently, for hours on twitch while 35k viewers watch

wDpd7YE.gif

its looped not live

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Jake is my new favorite streamer. I have yellow fever.

• 1Like