Twitch.tv

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
157k viewers on his loading screen lol. I wonder how much his YouTube channel has made today in subs and donations. I've seen a few hundred in donations in a short period

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Jezus. Wish I could get paid for doing nothing but sitting there playing an into screen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
157k viewers on his loading screen lol. I wonder how much his YouTube channel has made today in subs and donations. I've seen a few hundred in donations in a short period

Considering the stream has been live for 24 hours at a peak 330k yesterday, with subs being spammed even when the stream dropped down to 10k viewers, I wouldn't be surprised if he has made half a million or more in donations/subs so far from this one stream.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's definitely a nice change that someone bragging with a super sports car on social media actually owns the car.

Oldbased

> Than U
And he is busting their balls. It's wonderful
In the 10 minutes I watched he got at least $5000. I gave up counting the scroll.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Apparently a 500k peak.

"He addressed the ban, saying that he still has no idea why Twitch banned him, and that he cannot think of anything he would have done to have warranted the ban"

Interdasting

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently a 500k peak.

"He addressed the ban, saying that he still has no idea why Twitch banned him, and that he cannot think of anything he would have done to have warranted the ban"

Interdasting

I find that very hard to believe. But if it was true...expect him to sue?

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
he's usually pretty terrible about keeping his mouth shut so either he REALLY doesn't know or there's enough legal shit going on that he has to keep quiet

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find that very hard to believe. But if it was true...expect him to sue?
yeah he strongly implied he's got lawyers doing stuff and that's why he doesn't want to get into great detail.

I honestly have no doubt that twitch is shady enough these days to actually ban him and never give him a reason.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
yeah he strongly implied he's got lawyers doing stuff and that's why he doesn't want to get into great detail.

I honestly have no doubt that twitch is shady enough these days to actually ban him and never give him a reason.

Couldn't all of his subs sue Twitch individually since they pay Twitch money to watch him specifically? Sort of the like the Patreon one? If they have to pay for the arbitration of each one; Amazon is not going to be happy.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I think all Doc subs got refunded when the ban happened

It's not the act of keeping the money that is the problem; it is interfering in the monetary relationship between a creator and their audience if those reasons are not against the TOS.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's not the act of keeping the money that is the problem; it is interfering in the monetary relationship between a creator and their audience if those reasons are not against the TOS.
And what damages are there to sue for?