Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Most won't know him I'm guessing, but SilentSentry also apparently agreed to something with Twitch also.

His RP is what got me into watching Twitch in general, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
huh idris elba, lirik, and others gonna have a UFC virtual tournament this thursday evening

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
huh idris elba, lirik, and others gonna have a UFC virtual tournament this thursday evening

I think lirik's put some hours into the game - wonder if they'll let him play his super retarded looking guy

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
he should start stream, say "boycott twitch and watch me and doc on youtube" then end stream

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
his chat is just subs, 500-1000 subs a minute rolling in

he just said 13k subs since he's been live lol

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_2020-08-12 Home Twitter.jpg

lol

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shroud was around 50K subs before moving to Mixer.
In a day and a half he's at 30K again.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shroud was around 50K subs before moving to Mixer.
In a day and a half he's at 30K again.

Shroud ain't hurting for cash that's for fucking sure. After Microsoft pissed away however many millions on these streamers I am sure he is laughing his way to the bank.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i think the rumor was shroud was guaranteed $10m over 2 years or something and when mixer shutdown he, ninja, etc all got their full payouts. so he got $10m from Microsoft for 9 months of nobody watching him, and now he's back on stream and back to like $200k+/mo immediately.

i wonder what life is gonna be like in pop culture, etc in 10-20 years when kids who are growing up now all had dreams of playing Fortnite and streaming for a living instead of playing sports or being musicians.

whoah, what if 16 year old kids are getting laid because they tell chicks they are good at headshots in Fortnite? that blows my mind

• 1Blown

Cybsled

i wonder what life is gonna be like in pop culture, etc in 10-20 years when kids who are growing up now all had dreams of playing Fortnite and streaming for a living instead of playing sports or being musicians.

Same as now, you're just adding a new niche category to the fray, but it's all under the "fame" umbrella.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Can you imagine a 40 year old dude yelling at you in the supermarket "do you know who I am?? I had 40,000 subs on Twitch for 15 years!"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users