Twitch.tv

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It makes me think of an intro to one of those psygnosis side scrollers on the amiga

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Whenever he talks to chat I feel like Mean Gene Okerlund should be next to him with a microphone.

1598987865551.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I watched Penta and some of the other GTA RPers playing it, it was awesome.

Szlia

There are several problems with the game. The first is that it was not designed for verbal communication during the debate and voting phase, so if you allow too much time just too much information can be shared and impostors can at times be easily unmasked by a process of elimination (assuming you are not in a "who can shout the loudest" lobby !). Another problem is that it's a relatively old game and the devs are working on a sequel. It's a problem in the sense that if the game was new they would be inclined to fix the many little technical and game design issues the game has, such as pets clipping through vents, people who can be killed by 2 impostors at the same time, people who can die and report at the same time, the abundance of visual tasks, weird visibility issues through closed doors, etc.

Don't get me wrong, it gave us many hours of amazing Twitch content, but the skill of the players outgrew the game in a way. If you put 10 skilled players in a lobby, it's actually not super fun. You need idiots, people blind has bats or people playing the weird meta of playing dumb when crew to get away with more when impostor for the game to be entertaining. To make it more competitive people tried playing with 3 impostors (but it's a bit dumb) or without impostor/crew confirmation after executions (but that makes the game a bit dull).

Still, 4conner going on rampages while blasting music, xQc bullying people to get them to vote, Russel bullshiting his way to victory, Yetiapocalypse unmasking impostors with 300 IQ deductions is good content !

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone want to take a guess when the first streamer/developer partnership gets to where the streamer gets their own personal face model in the game for themselves to use only? Disrespect actually playing as himself.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
some streamers are already appearing in games, like cohh is gonna be in cyberpunk 2077.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user