Twitch.tv

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
He's back on twitch. The Doc really got screwed over eh?
He was a twitch loyalist, made fun of Shroud/Ninja, they got huge payouts and now back on Twitch and Doc is relegated to YT.
Crazy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Doc is getting lots of views, but I have to imagine he isn’t getting as solid a payout now

Mick

<Gold Donor>
1599769480899.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
He's back on twitch. The Doc really got screwed over eh?
He was a twitch loyalist, made fun of Shroud/Ninja, they got huge payouts and now back on Twitch and Doc is relegated to YT.
Crazy

Could this be the unknown reason Doc was banned? Ninja wanted him gone as part of his deal to return?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As time goes on, I believe more and more Doc knows exactly why he was banned otherwise where is the lawsuit?

• 1Like

Cybsled

there could be legal shit going on behind the scenes. Lawsuits only become public knowledge once they are filed with the court. If they are mediating or settling behind the scenes, you aren’t going to hear a peep outside of a leak.

spronk

FPS noob
why is Among Us so huge for big twitch streamers now, almost all the ones i follow play a few hours a week. the game looks boring as fuck to watch, just a bunch of people playing a clue like game and then yelling at each other for 5 minutes about why they aren't the imposter. maybe i didn't watch enough to get the nuance or something, but after 5 mins i don't get it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
why is Among Us so huge for big twitch streamers now, almost all the ones i follow play a few hours a week. the game looks boring as fuck to watch, just a bunch of people playing a clue like game and then yelling at each other for 5 minutes about why they aren't the imposter. maybe i didn't watch enough to get the nuance or something, but after 5 mins i don't get it.

Is it like a Werewolf or Mafia game? That was decently entertaining to watch during the DotA house stuff. Probably only b/c I knew there personalities and watching them lie and manipulate each other was the actual interesting part.

Cybsled

Is it like a Werewolf or Mafia game? That was decently entertaining to watch during the DotA house stuff. Probably only b/c I knew there personalities and watching them lie and manipulate each other was the actual interesting part.

Pretty much Mafia/Werewolf. It's basically The Thing. 1-2 players are The Thing and have to sabotage/kill other players, and the other players have to try to guess who The Thing is. Like if someone finds a dead body and reports it, then all players go into a lobby and discuss/vote. You can also turn confirm off, so they dont know if they eliminated The Thing or a regular crew member.

Merrith

It really depends what kind of group is playing it, also what sort of "skill" level the various players in the group have playing it. Good Imposters who can get innocents to vote off other innocent people are fun to watch. It's a super simple game but some of the strategy/psychology can be entertaining (especially when friends just start yelling at each other and they're totally wrong).

Was watching Ninja play with a group of other streamers last week sometime, and even though he wasn't one of the killers everyone was labeling him the 3rd Imposter every game because he was stupid and basically throwing it so the regular crewmates would lose from voting off every person he was dumb and thought was a killer.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It really depends what kind of group is playing it, also what sort of "skill" level the various players in the group have playing it. Good Imposters who can get innocents to vote off other innocent people are fun to watch. It's a super simple game but some of the strategy/psychology can be entertaining (especially when friends just start yelling at each other and they're totally wrong).

Was watching Ninja play with a group of other streamers last week sometime, and even though he wasn't one of the killers everyone was labeling him the 3rd Imposter every game because he was stupid and basically throwing it so the regular crewmates would lose from voting off every person he was dumb and thought was a killer.

seems like a hyper dumbed down version of 'town of salem'

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I know we're a few days past the talk of Among Us but as some have said, it can be boring depending on the streamers. However it's pretty damned amazing to watch GTA RP streamers play it. Having MiltonTPike and Kitboga who have done some of the scamming the scammers calls together with their characters and being the impostors together has been incredible when it happens.

• 1Faggotry

Needless

Toe Sucker
That could make it slightly watchable, god it's such a horrible game to watch with big streamers though.
move onto the next FOTM game please

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That could make it slightly watchable, god it's such a horrible game to watch with big streamers though.
move onto the next FOTM game please

Probably get a few more weeks of it, and then next quarter the copycat games of it and Fall Guys hit and we see if any of those stick, lol.

Araxen

Fall Guys really needs private lobbies. I know Lirik really wants to have sub contests, but can't. I'm sure there are other streamers that would love to do it too.

• 1Like