1607220689082.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Noticed this in her timeline:

The sheer self-righteousness it takes to deliver a lecture like this would make even the Pope blush, but it's just business as usual for a soulless social media parasite.

He looks like he sucks dick better than my girlfriend

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

My favorite replies were people pointing out this "feel good" shit is worthless and Twitch should actually focus on more features to help visually impaired people use the platform lol

But that would actually cost money, so of course they won't

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Watch, some blind streamer out there ends up losing visibility because he has to re-title all his streams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
up to two years lol and here I expected Russia to have severe punishments.

and of course youtube is fucked up enough to leave that content online, but you better not show a bare breast. That's unacceptable

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Definitely seems like a pressing issue in 2020. This reject senator is really that far into someone's pocket that he'd be worrying about something this trivial to slip into a bill?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I for one would love for these kid millionaire streamers to get sued back down to my level. Not for any rational reason, i'm just petty and want everyone to suffer like me.

Let these spoiled fucks work an actual 9-5 for a small fraction of what they make now. These little shits think they are too important, that outta learn em'!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Yes, because the top 1% of streamers are the only streamers this would impact clearly /s

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The top 1% could literally pick their asses on stream and no one would leave.

This will affect people like me, not people like them. I literally play music on stream.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user