Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Next time on Degrassi Junior High some gay shit happens with a guy and a girl, all sorts of drama ensues. This time with Loser McDickface get canceled? Or will Mary Rottencrotch lose all credibility? Who knows and who cares. #metoo I cried into my cereal while writing this OMG WTF BBQ.

Is Twitch suppose to be a live action version of mean girls, and if so can we at least get some Lindsay Lohan titties out of it? This world needs an enema.

51iVZNwfO+L._AC_.jpg

Cybsled

Ya, maybe it’s a generational thing, but I’m having trouble wrapping my head around how being a emotionally manipulative person = sexual assault?

The guy does come across as a shitbag to be sure. But trying to equate this with rape or sexual abuse or whatever seems to be demeaning to actual victims of that sort of thing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Am I missing something or is this dude only guilty of being a weirdo online?
This is what "sexual assault" is to a mentally deranged thot;
The night began pretty normal and all three of us were watching movies. Once my roommate went to bed, Arcadum asked to scratch my back and play with my hair. I was obviously okay with this because he hadn’t been intimate with me before this point and I am super friendly in this sense with others. It was only when his hands started wandering where they shouldn’t when it became something more. I finally got the courage to get up from the seat I was in, he also stood up and attempted to embrace me very close. I allowed it because I assumed it was a hug, only to feel his erection against my leg.

I remained motionless and did not touch Arcadum back in any way, shape or form.This weird, dry-humpy embrace lasted several minutes as he cried into my neck. I could feel him gripping at my shirt and pants and holding me violently and just crying into my neck.
Sans the cringe crying, this is something thats played out billions of times in the past century. No one would have ever considered this sexual assault 10 years ago. But now that being a victim is hard currency, some dude failing to make a move on your is sexual assault.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This is what "sexual assault" is to a mentally deranged thot;

Sans the cringe crying, this is something thats played out billions of times in the past century. No one would have ever considered this sexual assault 10 years ago. But now that being a victim is hard currency, some dude failing to make a move on your is sexual assault.
Taking your shot after a chick lets you touch her intimately is sexual assault?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I would feel assaulted if a crying man tried to hold his boner against me. Would you not?

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
maybe he raped in VR

i did see one of the people accusing him is a tranny, man in my day at least weird perverts stuck to a single lane to perv on

Chris

Potato del Grande
There's a new genre of #metoo which is "I found out that someone I had a consensual relationship with had a system, I fell for it, now I feel stupid and embarassed. Making it be abuse helps me delude myself into saving face."

Happened to a comic book artist a few weeks ago when a bunch of girls found out that he had a type (they were not the unique individuals they thought) and a pick up line he used every time. 100% consenual but they felt embarassed 10 years later so they had to cancel him.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some of these roasties would be required to wear a bio hazard sticker if I made the laws

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Even if they didn’t, I have to imagine most of the regulars are going to be treating him like radioactive waste and staying away
Probably just do like Giant Waffle. Heavily mod his chat and pretend like nothing has ever happened. Most likely will be a significant decrease in revenue but can still make a decent living on Twitch with the lower number of viewers.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
They really need a dedicated page/interface to see live streams and live stream only by category/game/whatever. Unless you're already following them by finding them via another means it can be difficult to even see if someone is live.

100% correct. The platform really has a dogshit way of showing live streams. They get mixed in with all your other recommended/subscribed videos.

The crazy part is that youtube had a decent landing pad, gaming.youtube.com and then...like all things google...they nuked it.

All they had to do was make the chat system better and it would have been a decent overall experience.

Well...now the chat experience, with super chats and what not, is actually decent...and now they have no landing pad........

Chalk it up to google being absolutely stupid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
had a decent landing pad, gaming.youtube.com and then...like all things google...they nuked it.
This is probably because of an internal shift by Youtube. Especially by Susan trying to clean up house, so she her girlfriends don't mock her because the manages a platform for grungy kids and conspiracy theories. Hence the push to bring in cable networks, Hollywood stuff and other oversanitized "safe" content. Things people fled from to Youtube in the first place.

Oldbased

> Than U
Every time there is a rally, protest or whatever it is a pain in the ass to find live channels. Even when you search for "live" and sort it ignores that to give you hundreds of suggestions you give no shits about. YouTube is awesome and complete shit at the same time.

spronk

FPS noob
twitch is amazing for live and absolute shit for streamed (VOD). one simple example is that you cannot rewind a live stream on twitch, you have to wait for the VOD (which will get deleted by many streamers). Youtube is amazing for letting you pause, rewind, etc a live stream.

youtube is amazing for past content (search, suggestion algorithm) and absolute shit for live. i don't think most people even know youtube has live content.

its weird

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
twitch is amazing for live and absolute shit for streamed (VOD). one simple example is that you cannot rewind a live stream on twitch, you have to wait for the VOD (which will get deleted by many streamers). Youtube is amazing for letting you pause, rewind, etc a live stream.

youtube is amazing for past content (search, suggestion algorithm) and absolute shit for live. i don't think most people even know youtube has live content.

its weird
You don't have to wait for Vod. From live click their avatar. Select videos, if they allow it and most do, you can watch the current video as a vod. It runs anywhere from 1 second-3 minutes behind live though and is updated every few minutes, so at most you have to wait 3 minutes to go back and see something you missed, or in my case that special nipple and beaver moment.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
You don't have to wait for Vod. From live click their avatar. Select videos, if they allow it and most do, you can watch the current video as a vod. It runs anywhere from 1 second-3 minutes behind live though and is updated every few minutes, so at most you have to wait 3 minutes to go back and see something you missed, or in my case that special nipple and beaver moment.

Could also use the HTML 5 addon for it. Used to be that the HTML5 addon killed ads too but doesn't seem to work last I looked at twitch.
There's a new genre of #metoo which is "I found out that someone I had a consensual relationship with had a system, I fell for it, now I feel stupid and embarassed. Making it be abuse helps me delude myself into saving face."

Happened to a comic book artist a few weeks ago when a bunch of girls found out that he had a type (they were not the unique individuals they thought) and a pick up line he used every time. 100% consenual but they felt embarassed 10 years later so they had to cancel him.

The amazing part is, I think women seem to BELIEVE there was a paradigm shift with men and now men and women are 100% the same in their needs and desires.

Maybe this only applies to left of center women but it seems like it's "All" women. Maybe all women don't think they are the same physically as men, but where there is some concession there is less other places.

A male shows them weakness and they perceive it as "Opening Up" to them. They show "possessiveness" and the woman thinks "GROOMING!!"

NO you fucking crazy twat, you both showed eachother your bellies and then you rubbed eachother's bellies for a while. YOU showed him INTEREST, and he perceived that INTEREST in it's entirety (mental, Physical, Sexual). Then you reinforced it by visiting him and letting him touch you.

These people are all autistic as fuck.

I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU they are ALL on the fucking "Spectrum".

Oldbased

> Than U
Could also use the HTML 5 addon for it. Used to be that the HTML5 addon killed ads too but doesn't seem to work last I looked at twitch.

The amazing part is, I think women seem to BELIEVE there was a paradigm shift with men and now men and women are 100% the same in their needs and desires.

Maybe this only applies to left of center women but it seems like it's "All" women. Maybe all women don't think they are the same physically as men, but where there is some concession there is less other places.

A male shows them weakness and they perceive it as "Opening Up" to them. They show "possessiveness" and the woman thinks "GROOMING!!"

NO you fucking crazy twat, you both showed eachother your bellies and then you rubbed eachother's bellies for a while. YOU showed him INTEREST, and he perceived that INTEREST in it's entirety (mental, Physical, Sexual). Then you reinforced it by visiting him and letting him touch you.

These people are all autistic as fuck.

I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU they are ALL on the fucking "Spectrum".
What pisses me off ( I was one of the first to call out the bullshit behavior here which at the time was met with heavy resistance and mah whore freedoms ) most about these ho's is most of them doing the hot tub shit or were are MARRIED or in long term relationships.
They are literally thieving poor virgin fat men who think they can buy their way into a 5 or 6 as most of them are really not all that damn attractive and funneling those idiots into their Only Fans+ other sites that they have set up. Not even all content on one site, they split it up now between 2-5 sites so leech even more cash from the fatties. They are the worst of humanity and shit like this will kill our society faster than anything on the planet. Plus, those ho's owe taxes.

• 1Truth!

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

Lirik signed his twitch contract around the same time as Lupo and Tim, wonder if he is next?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

its weird
I actually love watching youtube live for things I know are happening (esports events, for example). I have no idea how to find anything, but when I know when to tune in, its great. Since everything is direct to vod, unlike the twitch vods, you can pause, rewind, catch up at 1.5x, etc, and the interface is much better for doing all those things.

• 1Like